Cornwall Football Forum

Godolphin manager resigns

Just got back from our walk and put on Facebook and see the announcement the G brilliant manager Adam Patterson has resigned as manager of the G take a new job in London i would like to wish him luck and hope he pops in from time to time Adam and Josh have rebuilt a really good team there and they have them moving in the right direction now they got to look for another manager hope its not someone they drag off the street i would like to see someone like Harry Pope ex Penryn manager but we will see .

I have also heard severel of the G players are leaving as well but this is just a rumour i heard .

Ok on to tonight the match at Wadebridge vs Falmouth im going for a Wadebridge win tonight and Jack Rapsey to score vs his dads old team which he loves 

Went and watched the pre season friendly last night with the G VS Torpoint and didnt reckonise hardly any of the G Players there was this 1 player with a head band and i had to ask who he was and said it was ORLANDO who is certainly doing the rounds at different clubs , this was suppose to be a friendly but in the 1st 10 mins Orlando was flattened by  a Torpoint player in any other match this would of been a sending off but 5 mins later Orlando went to ground again, and this time the Torpoint player didnt even touch him i think he was trying to get the Torpoint player sent off , Orlando is a great player but hes to greedy on the ball and spends a lot of time on the ground . 

Torpoint played some lovely football and it looked like they would hammer the G but the 2nd half with some changes in the G team they started to play a bit and scored a hell of a goal by Jay Davie from a free kick which left Jason Peters to the spot ,Orlando went off at half time and to be honest the G played better without him .

Curtis  Damerell scored a brilliant headed goal after great play from Darren Hicks .Final score 5-2 to Torpoint my mom for the G Sean Semmens and Torpoint Darren Hicks .

Hoping someone could put up the Torpoint team list 

Was going to go Blazey on Wednesday to watch them vs Falmouth but instead i will be watching the G VS Goonhaven where it will be Adams last game i charged he will be missed at the G hes done so well building the team and now it seems a lot of the players have left to go chasing money at other clubs . 

Off to watch NEWQUAY VS BOVEY TRACEY later see the new Newquay team 2pm kick off