Cornwall Football Forum

Facebook groups

Guest Postie Pidge

Guest crosser

maybe a generic cornish football one is required??

found one for garrick afc

This is a group for all past team members who were fortunate and privileged enough to grace the Cornish youth football leagues playing for Garrick AFC.

Does anyone actually know why the Daddy of Schoolboy Football - Darren Morse - founded our much loved team as Garrick? And how many people deserted their team mates and poor old Morsey to join the scum known locally as Charlestown and Polkerris?

If anyone has any old photos that will rekindle fond memories then please please scan them and upload them, especially if anyone has a more comparable picture of the Morse Mobil!

Ok crosser, log into facebook and click on groups on your Applications menu at the left of your screen. Once you've done that just type in Cornish Football Rules!!! and you should be away (if your familiar with facebook and you know how to do all that anyway your welcome to call me a bloody know-all :thumbsup: ) !!! Ive just tried it myself anyway and its there, its got about 5 or 6 members, its just started up apparently. :c:

Guest crosser

Ok crosser, log into facebook and click on groups on your Applications menu at the left of your screen. Once you've done that just type in Cornish Football Rules!!! and you should be away (if your familiar with facebook and you know how to do all that anyway your welcome to call me a bloody know-all :thumbsup: ) !!! Ive just tried it myself anyway and its there, its got about 5 or 6 members, its just started up apparently. :c:

well i've tried it and all i get is this