Cornwall Football Forum

Englands strikers

Watching last nights football i fell asleep, when i woke up the game was over, and the camera was pointing on what looked like Perry Bullock and David N'jie in England shirts.  Half asleep this thought went through my mind 'surely they never played for England tonight....?'

I then fell back to sleep and had a vivid dream that Bullock and N'jie were Englands strike partners, and recalled many parts of the game with these two playing. I only woke up when Perry missed a penalty in a penalty shoot out, and Dave N'jie got sent off after the end of the game for berrating an official....

Did anyone one spot these two legends in the crowd, did they play or was all of last night just a dream?

3 minutes ago, Mauler said:

Watching last nights football i fell asleep, when i woke up the game was over, and the camera was pointing on what looked like Perry Bullock and David N'jie in England shirts.  Half asleep this thought went through my mind 'surely they never played for England tonight....?'

I then fell back to sleep and had a vivid dream that Bullock and N'jie were Englands strike partners, and recalled many parts of the game with these two playing. I only woke up when Perry missed a penalty in a penalty shoot out, and Dave N'jie got sent off after the end of the game for berrating an official....

Did anyone one spot these two legends in the crowd, did they play or was all of last night just a dream?

A nightmare!