Cornwall Football Forum

You have to just try and think logically. The FA can't issue risk assessments for people to follow as the circumstances are different and they don't want to be held liable for anything that happens. 

The Risk assessment itself isn't that hard to create, you've just got to try and limit exposure and contact. The guidelines from the FA have enough information for us to make the risk assessments however, people have to remember that all you need to do is try and minimise the risk - that's the whole.point of it. Think of ways and implement systems which can limit exposure -

E.g

Players to bring their own water bottles which are clearly labelled 

Technical areas not to be used by more than one person - both teams to take one side each of the pitch and spread themselves along it

Have balls readily available which have been disinfected between uses etc

How are you finding it?

I've created one for my club and my league. I've got to finalise it tomorrow however I'd be happy to share them so you can get the general idea 

Here's my Club Risk Assessment for you guys to have a look at.

I have also put the FA Guidance on the back of the physical sheets along with Government Guidelines.

We are carrying out dynamic risk assessments as we go and where necessary, will update this when required. I should imagine that when we play our first friendly in two weeks, we will have a fair bit to add to this.

COVID Risk Assessment.docx