Cornwall Football Forum

FOOTBALL PROGRAMMES

kitbag

Morning all.

Just putting it on line to see if there may be any interest in some of the hundreds of football programmes that i have stored around the house .Avery close friend lost his fight against cancer back in the spring and i am now sorting through various programmes of which there are many .Some go back to the early 70s and more up to date.I am not looking to profit from any of these so if any one is looking for any thing and i have it then postage is all it will take.There are so many to big a list to put on here at the moment .There may be someone out there who would like to have a look at all of it or maybe there is perhaps a charity bookshop or similar that may well benefit.Some of the teams i have come across at the minute are hull city leicester city exeter arsenal blackburn swansea west ham gillingham bury swansea coventry bury spurs fulham ipswich.chesterfield luton oxford .Any help to get these to someone that might appreciate them or help any sort of charity then that would be great,i am sure my mate Dale if he was around would appreciate it for sure.