Cornwall Football Forum

West Ham V Man United

hammers

Cockerkneeboy,

Like me you must be a very happy man today, again West Ham took on the Champions & beat them, to the Man united fan who came onto the Forum last week & stated than Man United would put a hat full of goals past West Ham, as they did to Sunderland, you opened your mouth to wide because it aloud West ham to put a Football in it & shut you up,

There is no Doubt West Ham are MU's Bogie team,

Well done also to Spurs who Proved also that no team had better think that they are easy meat,

Hammers :drink::thumbsup::yahoo::c: :c:

Cockerkneeboy,

Like me you must be a very happy man today, again West Ham took on the Champions & beat them, to the Man united fan who came onto the Forum last week & stated than Man United would put a hat full of goals past West Ham, as they did to Sunderland, you opened your mouth to wide because it aloud West ham to put a Football in it & shut you up,

There is no Doubt West Ham are MU's Bogie team,

Well done also to Spurs who Proved also that no team had better think that they are easy meat,

Hammers :drink::thumbsup::yahoo::c::c:

hammers my old china, Yes i was a very happy man indeed.

I went to watch Plymouth Argyle and as i was leaving the ground i heard someone say West Ham had beaten the Manure and once the result was confirmed i was happy, I agree we could be a bogey side for them because i know we do well against them most of the time (Certainly in the last few seasons).

Its always nice to shut up the Northern monkeys at the best of times as they are always reminding us Southerners how S**T we are :D

Did i see Anitas post right (I love West Ham) :P

I agree a draw would do me New years day although i always want us to win, Mind you to be honest i would much rather the Arse win the league than those Northern Monkeys from manchester :clapper: .

The only thing i didnt agree with fella was you saying well done about the spuds, I hate them (Sorry coopsie fella) :D

Cockerkneeboy,

you do not like the spurs,? but it is the season of good will, even in the 1939- 45 war the germans played Football agains the British, I do not know if we won the match but we sure did win the war,

so just for the festive season let us be nice to our Football foe,

Hammers :clapper::thumbsup::yahoo::c: :c:

Cockerkneeboy,

you do not like the spurs,? but it is the season of good will, even in the 1939- 45 war the germans played Football agains the British, I do not know if we won the match but we sure did win the war,

so just for the festive season let us be nice to our Football foe,

Hammers :clapper::thumbsup::yahoo::c::c:

hammers :clapper:

Now that the festive season is over does this mean i can go back to not liking the spuds :D

Anita, I can see why you love West Ham so much as we beat your nearest rivals and gift you 3 points :D

To be fair though i like the way Arsenal have been playing this season and the goals they seem to score have a lot of quality about them, If it has to be anyone from the top four at the momment im going for Arsenal to win the league and i hope they do (Could not handle the Mancs doing it).

Anyway Anita happy new year to you and i hope you get well soon, Is it a cold or to much :drink: over the christmas period :D