Cornwall Football Forum

Plymouth Parkway 0 Torpoint Ath 3

A game decided by the the sheer work rate of Torpoint and a mediocre Plymouth Parkway. But take nothing away from Torpoint, they chase everything.

Overheard some say they will be not at all surprised if  Lee Hobbs is not there at the start of next season, as he has lost the dressing room.

I took this game in last night and was surprised by Torpoint. They were everywhere and wanted this much more than Plymouth.

Nothing upfront for Plymouth at all. The lad Zalick just cast up there on his own with very little support. Flat in midfield too.

Colwell taken off , probably not happy with that. Elphick and Stringer on the bench and a second team lad. Depleted squad I think.

Really impressed with the Torpoint work rate. Well deserved 3 points.

Poor home crowd , poor home performance.

Was a very poor performance , agreed . Torpoint were right up for it last night and their efforts paid off. Lee has a big task ahead of him , but should not be judged by this seasons  results. This seasons squad were obviously not good enough for promotion and I am sure 4 or 5 or maybe 6 new faces pre-season can make a difference. Give the lad a chance as I have said before. 

Do not take anything away from Torpoint , well worthy winners. 

Cmon Parkway.