Cornwall Football Forum

CORNISH SOCCER Mag for March now available

Another great read Dave. Think the magazine is getting better and better!! Would recommend any lovers of Cornish football to subscribe. Can't go wrong for 2 quid a month!! Bought fourfourtwo yesterday and it was £4.75!!! Keep up the good work!!

Can you get hold of it in Plymouth.

Two ways really Roger to obtain a copy.

1) If you happen to be at a game that I am also at

or

2) By post : - the price is £2 plus an additional 62 pence for postage. However, I also offer the opportunity at the moment to order the next three issues at a discount. This way you save 12.5% and get 3 print issues delivered to your door for only £6.88

All you have to do is:-

email me davedeacs@hotmail.com with payment being made by either Paypal (you can use the click on Buy Now button on my CORNISH SOCCER website), OR you can pay me straight into my bank account CORNISH SOCCER, bank details Sort Code 30-96-56, account number : 00700568 - OR you can pay by cheque - send it to Dave Deacon, CORNISH SOCCER, 49 Killigrew Gardens, Trispen, TRURO, TR4 9BT.

There is also the chance now to buy back issues at a reduced price. Again, these are detailed via the Paypal scroll down option on the earlier mentioned CS page.

Any questions (or suggestions to a better, economic way of distribution/circulation) - please feel free to either email me, text or phone on 07759 502408. I'll be pleased to hear from you.