Cornwall Football Forum

Vospers getting ready for final run-in on Div 1 West title?

Dave, I said in another post that this weekend is looking superb for possible title challengers in the West Div. title challengers all playing against each other. Could shape where the title is heading come the end of the season. Andy Bowker? That's a classy signing. Guaranteed goals!

Still a long way to go yet, points to be dropped everywhere. Vospers 8 points behind ourselfs and helston, which is a big ask to gain back. (Not saying they can't do it) but they do still have helston twice, us, Penryn and not forgetting illogan away this Saturday. Just over half way now and the league can still go to 4 or 5 teams. I'm glad we have vospers last game of the season to be honest.
Bowks, great signing.

Seemed like men v boys yesterday. Vospers are a good unit and pressed throughout the game. They had the majority of the chances. Illogan should have scored twice, but missed chances.
got to say both clubs could still have a say in the run in and should both be top 6 minimum!

Seemed like men v boys yesterday. Vospers are a good unit and pressed throughout the game. They had the majority of the chances. Illogan should have scored twice, but missed chances.
got to say both clubs could still have a say in the run in and should both be top 6 minimum!

Agreed. We weren't at the races at all on Saturday. Vospers showed greater desire throughout and deserved the 3 points. Improvement needed for Saturday's game v St Dennis.

Guest cescfab_4

Tyler was predominately a Torpoint Duchy player; he was on the bench for Dean on a few select occasions. Having played with Tyler I believe that he has the tools to become a very good player. As with most youngsters, he is still learning. Just has to be given the time and confidence. All the best.