Cornwall Football Forum

Anybody looking for goalkeeper/player for small sided football??

Anyone need a goalkeeper or general football player for small sided football in the Camborne/Redruth area??

I've been playing in and out for Storm 1sts and Reserves because of work commitments every other weekend. But I want to play some sort of football on a regular basis..

Have to take my hats off to the people who created and develop this site, definitely promotes Cornish football..

I know that this website helped me find an 11 a-side club this season so thought I would give it another try for small sided football..

Thanks for the tip, but i'm okay in regards to 11 A-Side, I'm not really going to be available to play Saturday league on a regular basis.. I have not played for Storm in a while because of the fixture list.

I was looking at 5/6 a side because I know it's midweek and i'm probably more available to play regular..

Darn haha.. I seem to just be cursed in regards to football, with my job, I work every other weekend, and I work every wednesday, all of the shifts are 12 hours which makes it problematic... Plus I don't know any 5/6 a side teams to join which makes it a pain haha!!

Thanks for the advice and offers guys, appreciate it...