Cornwall Football Forum

Arsene Wengers star on the wane ?

stevieb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Magle was correct about Arsene .I had my doubts if he had lost some sparkle and jest for the game but he has come up trumps again . what an end to a season now the record of Winning 12  FA CUPs   Alexis what a scorcher .deserved winners. And credit to Sherwood who said no excuses beat by the better team on the day .North London's finest strike again . . and above spurs yet again . oh to be a Gunner .ha ha 

Wenger has already assembled a team of players that can challenge for the league title. Not his fault that they failed this year. I think Arsenal will be active in the transfer market this summer, but not much is needed. Arsenal now stand alone as the greatest ever team in the FA Cup. Wenger has equalled the record of most wins by a manager in the FA Cup. He is still the man for the job, UP THE GUNNERS.

PPFFFFTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Lloris wants champs league football . he could come to the best team in North London ha ha

Magle was correct about Arsene .I had my doubts if he had lost some sparkle and jest for the game but he has come up trumps again . what an end to a season now the record of Winning 12  FA CUPs   Alexis what a scorcher .deserved winners. And credit to Sherwood who said no excuses beat by the better team on the day .North London's finest strike again . . and above spurs yet again . oh to be a Gunner .ha ha