Cornwall Football Forum

Mourihno Sacked

Guest TruroLad

Guest Cornishdave1980

I dont think it will fall apart, however the premership have lost something today, where else can you find a laptop weilding egg cooking escentric who lights up our weekends????

The question is who replaces him, my money would firmly be on Hiddink, he was taken to Russia by Abromivich and also he will know by the beginning of Oct if Russia will qualify for Euro 08 so i think it will be an easy descision for him.

Truro lad,

I am not a Mourihno fan, But before you make such remarks as you have on this forum, 1 Mourihno was not sacked he has gone by mutual agreement, in case you dont know what that means,

it is agreement by both sides,

& whatever you may call him he has been good as far as Chelsea are concerned

also just because he has gone it does not mean that Chelsea will fall apart, I hope that they do not, we still need clubs like them,

I would guess that you would not dare call him a P...k in front of Chelsea fans, so try in future to be a bit more sensitive, & most of all get you facts right,

be a real sportsman, & not a as you would call it a P...k :angry

Hammers :c: :c:

Guest Cornishdave1980

Well said Hammers, my views back yours in the sence that we as premiership viewers have lost something. As much as he was out spoken he was entertaining and it is refreshing to have 4 four teams vying for the title.

It looks set that Avram Grant will now become the manager, bit of a coincedence that he was told a month ago by Mourinho not to interfer with team affairs and a month later by mutal agreement Mourinho is out and Grant is named as his replacement.

:c: :thumbsup:

Yet another narrow minded and uneducated tirade from Truro Lad. Just because you personally don't like somebody for whatever reason, doesn't make them a pr@#k.

Mourinho is a quality manager and as much as I dislike his arrogance, he can't be loathed just because he realises that he is bloody good at his job. I think he was a breath of fresh air in the premiership and I was glad that he brought something different to the same old boring tit for tat comments that Wenger and Ferguson used to share. He will be a huge loss to what many people believe is the best league in the world and I would be over the moon if Spurs broke the bank to acquire his services.

Like Wenger when he arrived in England, What Mourihno did for the premiership was raise the bar and set new challanges for the likes of United and Arsenal. Last season United had to up their game otherwise Chelsea would have left them behind again and we saw some fantastic football from them. This year so far Arsenal have reached that level. It stops the prem becoming stale, as much as i enjoyed United winning the league year after year it is always good to be challenged and have it go down to the wire.

the only downside he had was that chelsea were more a results machine rather than crowd entertainers and i think this is ultimatly what has cost him his job as i think roman wants to play the attacking free flowing football that United & Arsenal play rather then the boring style of chelsea.

Guest Cornishdave1980

I think we can all agree though that while his team were the one nil shut up shop team he personnally entertained where Chelsea's millionnaires failed to!!!!

With the loss of Warnock as well who will now entertain us with tirades? Lets hope and pray Roy Keane flips his lid.

Guest TruroLad

Truro lad,

I am not a Mourihno fan, But before you make such remarks as you have on this forum, 1 Mourihno was not sacked he has gone by mutual agreement, in case you dont know what that means,

it is agreement by both sides,

& whatever you may call him he has been good as far as Chelsea are concerned

also just because he has gone it does not mean that Chelsea will fall apart, I hope that they do not, we still need clubs like them,

I would guess that you would not dare call him a P...k in front of Chelsea fans, so try in future to be a bit more sensitive, & most of all get you facts right,

be a real sportsman, & not a as you would call it a P...k :angry

Hammers :c::c:

i already have branded him a pr*ck infront of chelsea fans.

dont try and be-little me with comments about mutual agreement, at the time this was posted SSN were saying he had been sacked.

i hope chelsea fall apart, watch all the fans go back to united and smaller league clubs.

my opinion, you cant change it so dont argue it :thumbsup:

From the Chelsea website............ " Chelsea Football Club and Jose Mourinho have agreed to part company today by mutual consent" it was posted next to a huge image of the clubs emblem, can't miss it :thumbsup: I don't think Hammers was trying to be-little you just point out that he was not sacked.

I agree with you Truro Lad. He is a pr*ck. Arrogant, sore loser. He did nothing to lighten up the Premier League, his comments were never intended to be more than "I am god, you are all beneath me". Look at the likes of Harry Rednapp and Gordon Strachan (I know he's in Scotland now), they were the guys that lit up the after match interviews. Not some idiot who thinks everything he touches turns to gold. What was the turning point in his relationship with Abramo-whatever? When he couldn't get any money in the January transfer window to buy more players. Poor lad. So what does he do, throws his toys out the pram. Good bye Moronio, don't come back.

Truro lad,

now you are talking a load of rubbish,the truth of the matter is that Mourihno was not sacked, which was again repeated on the 1PM news.

If you dont like him thats your problem & I will reply to stupid comments like yours as I wish within the rules of the forum,

so do us all a favour stop bleating about it & move on Oh I notice that you do not name the team that you suport in your profile, so go on Mr Truro lad tell us all,

Hammers :clapper::c: :c:

Guest Man on the Post

Chelsea to Mourihno ' Jose if you don't agree to go you'll be sacked'.

Jose to Chelsea 'O.K. as long as I get the same pay-off'

Sacked in all but name. Explains why it is being reported that Jose is

getting a25 million pay-off.

Guest TruroLad

last night when i posted this it said he was sacked and thats why i said it in my original post, i do realise this is not the case as of this morning.

and Mr hammers i am an extremely proud YID.

Guest Cornishdave1980

Trurolad and Mangle come back from the planet crack head and join reality!

Trurolad probably like most things in your life you have shot to early, breaking news always sounds better when you make it sound worse like the reporters did in the eally hours however if you had waited about hald houryou would have known it was mutual consent. By the way who do you follow or are you scared we might call your manager a pr**k??????

Mangle mangle mangle mangle "he did nothing to lighten up the premiership" i guess thats apart from win it twice, keep an unbeaten home record for over 2 seasons and generally be an interviewers dream aka Chelsea v Liverpool in the pre when Riena slapped Robben. Obviously premership football isn't young thing but next time before making random shouts it might be worth looking at the general feeling about a subject before embarrassing yourself. :angry:

Whether the guy was sacked or left by mutual consent, i'm sure we'll find out in the next few days. When Jose was at Porto he turned them into a quality side and made everyone stand up and look. So when he came to Chelski i was intrigued. To say the guy was totally up his own a**e in the first few weeks is probably about right but i still found him funny to listen to. I mean a lot of us were thinking "is this guy for real???" We had never seen anyone like this in the Premiership. I think he was probably more of a journalists cup of tea than a football fans. I for one was always looking forward to hearing what he had to say after his side had played bad. I think maybe he realised that the real goal of winning the Champions league with Chelski was never going to happen so he decided to call it a day!!

Guest Cornishdave1980

Fair comment John the Baptist, however i don't believe it was Jose and the Champs League saga i think it is more to do with Peter Kenyon and Ambrovich wanted to be the best team in the world in all aspect over night. These non football men entered a minor blip recently and have just over reacted and IMO have just made the biggest mistake Chelsea FC will ever make. There is no way have those players and their big contracts will die for the cause when playing for a guy who manufactured his own appointment. I think this will be Fat Frank off to Barca now

Chelsea launch new aftershave it is called the special one by you go boss :D

Jose mourinho has truned down the chance to be the replacement for martin jol at Spurs claiming

'i'm not that f*cking special' :clapper:

Chelsea v Liverpool in the pre when Riena slapped Robben.

"Slapped" is inaccurate -- "inadvertently came near to brushing" might be better, but whatever, Robben dropped like a ton of bricks.

Another poster mention Maureen's success with Porto -- what was that club like before he arrived there? What I'm asking is "Do you really think his managerial quality is all that great, or don't you think that any number of managers might've had Chelsea's success with the expensive squad Abramovich's millions assembled?" He wasn't a paperweight, of course, and his antics were great for selling papers, but strictly as a manager -- would he lift a mid-table club? (You know, like Spurs :lol: ).

Guest Cornishdave1980

Xembla you quote "Do you really think his managerial quality is all that great, or don't you think that any number of managers might've had Chelsea's success with the expensive squad Abramovich's millions assembled?"

I think that question has been answered by his leaving, it takes a good manager to get world class players playing for the manager, for themselves and playing a system they might not want to play. It was only when the chairmen starting chossing the players aka Shevenko and ballack(i know he was free) that his system started to break, so he reply to you question no matter how many millions are spent it doesnt guarentee anything, you always need a good man at the front of a ship ( ask the captain of the titanic).

Other managers who have had loads of funds and produced nothing

Martin Jol - Spurs

David O'leary - Leeds

Bobby Robson - Newcastle

Keegan - Newcastle

Successful managers win big trophies - Sir Alex, Sir Arsene, Sir Rafa and Sir Jose!

Guest Garry Kay

Just a brief reply to the very first entry on this string.

Truro Lad ... You describe Jose as a ****. You clearly don't like him.

But, equally clearly, you rate him as a first-class manager, as you go on to say that "without him",

Chelsea's season will fall apart.

You must consider him very "special" to praise him so highly.

Guest Cornishdave1980

I assume that the lack of replies from Truro Lad is because he's realised what a silly comment he made and contradicting himself after just emphasises that he is just a random posters with nothing sensible to submit.

:thumbsup: