Cornwall Football Forum

All at Redruth United would like to welcome Nathan Taylor and Dean Saxton to the Club .Nathan and Dean have joined redruth at an exciting time for the club as work on our new pitch has began,If you would like to be a part of our progressive club than your welcome to attend training on Wednesday 11th june 615 at clijah croft. Redruth will be running two teams in the combination league and Trelawney league.

Think you will find the pitch is now the one directly outside the changing rooms, which as always been the best pitch at clijah. Tea and coffee was available there all last season plus other snacks. The clubhouse is just down the road its called St Rumons , you should try it pointers its very pleasant. Well done to everyone at the club for trying to keep moving forward on and off the field

Let me know when you are going to be at Wendron Neal, I will see if we can organise some refreshments for you. Good luck with the fund raising, it gets more difficult each year. Apart from two league fixtures, and if we get you in the cup, good luck for next season!

Same here Neil, let me know when your at vogue park we will sort something out for you,

Obviously only thing I will do for Nathan and deano is push them off!!!!haha

Vogue park maybe one of the first grounds from Redruth so maybe q nice big fry up to send you on your way!!!'haha

Message for Postman Pat. If you are who I think you are I will donate £25 to Redruth United if you run either from your home address, which I believe to be in Illogan, to Kellaway Park, Helston on the 18th July. Accept the challenge I will also ensure there is a refreshing pint of lager ready and waiting for you upon your arrival.

yes Mr Hendy it is me or should I say chairman. make it a Magners and your on. only problem will be the route. do not fancy running on the main road. this will be one month after attempting the bike ride to every combo ground from this season gone. Margaret is not happy I have only been on the bike 3 times this month as training. will be good to catch up if I am still alive :wacko::drink:

yes Mr Hendy it is me or should I say chairman. make it a Magners and your on. only problem will be the route. do not fancy running on the main road. this will be one month after attempting the bike ride to every combo ground from this season gone. Margaret is not happy I have only been on the bike 3 times this month as training. will be good to catch up if I am still alive :wacko::drink:

Go through Troon via Black Rock along the farmers lanes Ted it's the route I use on my bike so I don't kill myself by all the Lewis Hamilton wannabes on the main road and you eventually come out by Wheal Dream pitch and putt a mile from Helstons ground