Cornwall Football Forum

WHO IS THE BEST YOUNG PLAYER IN FH DIVISION ONE AT THE MOMENT

iamthebest, u must be joking ben oliver and joe benney theyhave alot to learn ben is to quiet and joe is a thug on the pitch hes going to lunge in on the wrong person soon.

GEACHY YOU CANT CALL YOUNG JOE A THUG, THATS A BIT OVER THE TOP. JOE BENNY WILL PLAY COMBO

SOON. MOST OF THE YOUNG LADS THAT YOU PLAYED. AND WON TROPHY S WITH. WILL PROGRESS AND GO

ON TO BETTER THINGS. BEN OLIVER HAS BEEN TRACKED BY SEVERAL CLUBS . TOWN ,WENDRON, TO

NAME BUT A FEW. ITS VERY UNFAIR OF YOU , TO USE SUCH STRONG WORDS.I KNOW YOU ARE NO LONGER

WITH THE CLUB GEACHY. BUT IM SURE YOU KNOW THESE LADS BETTER THAN THAT.

I agree with Winno that there are some very promising youngsters in the Helston reserve team and they will only get better under manager Steve Buck.Good bloke.

I've not seen the Aggie youngsters but they're getting results so can't be too much wrong there.

Two youngsters,amongst others, who impressed me down at Falmouth Albion last season were the lad Oliver and another called Bevis,only a short lad but quick and reads the game well.

Macca, you've never looked good, you big galute!! you still wearing the famous Mawgan number 10?

I get a stitch after about 20 mins, then alright after that!!

I think I'm the oldest in our side, although one of the youngsters did call me a fine example of a 30 year old!! not sure if he was being sarky!!!

77 fella!! I said to our keeper the other year, I remember what I was doing the day you were born!!!

Cheers Cat for the mention of that Meg's again!! possibly the first time for a good five years, like a wing wizard I was in that second half!!

The left foot still works thats the main thing, when that stops working then it will time to call it a day!!

ha ha

Guest keir dent

I heard that lee page, dane and james kacey at albion in fal are the best young players in falmouth at the moment , james is highly rated in midfield possible to go professional but lack of clubs down here

K-Dogg over and out

Guest Urban Spaceman

i heard james casey cant even get in the falmouth albion team. he may be highly rated in the falmouth and helston league but he couldnt even make it in penzances combo team. stick 2 junior football

keir get back 2work and stop posting stupid posts.

these players are good but if there the next best thing why arnt they playing senior football,living in falmouth there are plently arond. they will be 18 soon not 16

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest trevensonutd

When we played holmans, mining 1, at the start of the season the young lad who played cm there impressed me not to fast but good touch, good at dribbling and very good at passing he bossed the game, it was a shame he was taken away in an ambulance later, hope hes alright

• 1 year later...