Cornwall Football Forum

Godolphin v Saltash

Poor display by the G Today both goals for Saltash from set pieces and not dealt with by Sean Semmens in the G goal or defence which is unususal for the G because they are usually good think th g missed the 2 ollies today Pinnel and Dart , thought the ref was poor today lots of nasty fouls from both sides the ref should of booked players earlier some players where lucky to still be on the pitch at the end of the match ruthless tackles by both sides best player for the g Scott Flannigan and the man of the match for me was Danny Zallick he was everywhere on that pitch for a small player he was very good this was the worst i have seen the G play this season they looked tired today but they have had a great season well done to the team and all the people committed to this great club hope they can arrange some pre season friendlies

Hey "The Bald One". :P:yahoo::drink:

It is a great pity that the weather we suffered this season has left our mutual clubs with the fixture "pile up". The players are certainly giving their all.

The game on Friday should be an interesting fixture. All enjoy my visits to Plymouth Parkway, lots of friendly souls over there.

Saltash were the better team first half, sharper to the ball and well organised, they scored there two goals both of which could have been better defended. I felt Godolphin were far the better side second half and the team playing the 'football' however the Saltash defence was excellent and there keeper made 2 fantastic saves. A draw would not have been unfair to all !!

Fridays game should be the title decider for the two best teams in the league. I think Parkway have the match winner but this game will also come down to fitness. (A lot of end of season fixtures for them both)

Hey "The Bald One". :P:yahoo::drink:

It is a great pity that the weather we suffered this season has left our mutual clubs with the fixture "pile up". The players are certainly giving their all.

The game on Friday should be an interesting fixture. All enjoy my visits to Plymouth Parkway, lots of friendly souls over there.

I always enjoy this fixture. Great result for you today pastyman , Godolphin are a very strong home team.

Well done the Ashes.

What about you Tania, the effort you put into the club is incredible, from the organisation off the pitch to the cleaning of kit to the preparation of the pitch (I do not recall the first team missing a home fixture this season despite the weather) you support the players home and away, on top of helping to run a business and being a new grandmother. I give you a huge thank you. x