Cornwall Football Forum

no incentive anymore

What is the point of the fa cup these days you used to be in it to get to the Wembley final not Wembley semi final this is such a rediculous decision and needs to revert to the old ways of neutral grounds for the semi finals .Also i know i go on about my team Plymouth Argyle but it looks like Plymouth will not make the play offs now after losing to Oxford this afternoon so i think its time for Sheridan to go and appoint Neil Warnock who said he would like to finish his management career in charge at Plymouth and im sure he would be the man to get Plymouth promoted .

What is the point of the fa cup these days you used to be in it to get to the Wembley final not Wembley semi final this is such a rediculous decision and needs to revert to the old ways of neutral grounds for the semi finals .Also i know i go on about my team Plymouth Argyle but it looks like Plymouth will not make the play offs now after losing to Oxford this afternoon so i think its time for Sheridan to go and appoint Neil Warnock who said he would like to finish his management career in charge at Plymouth and im sure he would be the man to get Plymouth promoted .

. Agree about semi finals should be at neutral ground and both played at the same time , more cash for Wembly stadium don't worry about the fans rip off fa