Cornwall Football Forum

Dave Gardner

Tommy'

Do you remember Clifford Rashleigh playing for Falmouth, I'm sure you do As you may know he emigrated to Canada some thirty years ago,

Well I was talking to him on the phone last week, I went to School with Clifford,

it came up about the good old days of falmouth town you amongst many others being mention Cheggers, joe Scot, & also dear dave Gardner,

I do not think that any one who :clapper::yahoo::thumbsup::c::c: remembers those days will ever forget them, they were the days that made Falmouth the top name in Cornish football,

Hammers

Hello Hammers mate,

Yes I know Clifford Rashleigh and I usually get to see him at a local game when he comes home.

Just to show my age, I actually played with Clifford when I was just starting out as a kid playing for Porthleven and Clifford was coming to the end of his career!

Those Falmouth days were the best days of my life and I'm glad you and the rest of the supporters back then enjoyed them as much, after all without you they would have been pretty worthless.

I'm also glad I can remember them playing alongside Dave and thanks to Rappo I have a photo of the 3 of us having a beer outside Cafe Zwart in Dam Square, Amsterdam. Great days, thanks for your memories.

hard to believe its 4 years tom.like you said mate,not a day goes by without **** popping into your head somewhere! dont know whether to laugh or cry when i think of all our memories.he would have loved

scotlands result last night!im sure he knows how much we miss him tom. :D

p.s)did you go to powellers 50th mate?couldnt get there,but got him a nice card!!!!

RIP DAVE ( SPAS ) GARDENER. ONE OF THE BEST BLOKES IVE EVER BEEN PRIVALEGED TO MEET AND TO PLAY FOOTBALL WITH!!!!

PRIVILEGED TO BE INVOLVED IN HIS TOURNAMENT THIS YEAR AS WELL..

REGARDS TO ALL HIS FAMILY

WINNO

Tommy,

Cliffords Brother Keith tells me that Clifford is hoping to come home for a visit In April 2008,

Hammers :clapper::thumbsup::yahoo::c::c:

Rappo,

I also remember you well, you allways called me Mr P, & I used to say don't call me Mr P your a man now call me John & of course I have no need to tell you who my Son is, a good pal of yours :thumbsup: I think,

Hammers

:thumbsup::clapper::c: :c: