Cornwall Football Forum

Helston Reserves. . Champions

Congrats fellas on your league and cup double. A tough league to win this year. All the best for next season, I'm in no doubt you'll be knocking the door at the top of the table again next year. Well done guys and enjoy your celebrations. From all at West Cornwall.

Well done lads on a great season. No trophy presentation though - ain't that just typical of the league officials not to get their act together and perhaps work out that the champions might want their trophy on the night they win it - bloody useless!!!

The Trelawny League committee were having a meeting earlier when at Wendron FC, but your right I think its good to have it when you win it!!!!

Do you get a trophy for Runners up??? I ask as just like Helston now we have no more games so when will it be presented??

Whens Helston D&D, will it be done then???

Well done again great achievement

Mark

Guest BenTheYeti

The Trelawny League committee were having a meeting earlier when at Wendron FC, but your right I think its good to have it when you win it!!!!

Do you get a trophy for Runners up??? I ask as just like Helston now we have no more games so when will it be presented??

Mark

Wendron got a trophy for finishing Runners Up in Division 2, so I would expect so Mark (bleedy geet thing too tis!)

D and D was last weekend mark! going to have make special arrangements!

Mark

Dobbie,

Tony, Fixture Secretary had a call from Gerald Sobey this morning offically saying we came runners up and gained promotion. It was also discussed and is now going to happen that the trophies and shield/cup will be presented to us at our D&D on the 1st June.

Hopefully they will make a special arrangement for you also.

See you next season!!!

mark...had email from gerald too. ..hopefully we are going to have a family day or something at club in next couple of weeks and wil get trophies and medals for second and third team then

Dobbie,

Tony, Fixture Secretary had a call from Gerald Sobey this morning offically saying we came runners up and gained promotion. It was also discussed and is now going to happen that the trophies and shield/cup will be presented to us at our D&D on the 1st June.

Hopefully they will make a special arrangement for you also.

See you next season!!!