Launceston 2 Plymouth Parkway 1

Morwenstow 3 Wadebridge Town 5

Probus 1 St Dominick 4

Tavistock 2 Millbrook 1

Division One

Kilkhampton 6 Edgcumbe 0
St Stephens Borough 8 St Stephen 2

Morwenstow 3 v 5 wadebridge

Must say wadebridge were the better side today and looked more up for it . We were not at the races today after Mondays win . Looks like we relying on lanreath not winning remaining games to stay up .

According to wadebridge they had 2 1st teamers so no sour grapes from us

Kilk 6 0 Edgcumbe

We had 8 players unavailable today but take absolutely nothing away from kilk, they were better all over the pitch and have been the best team we've come up against this season on that performance.

They will be worthy winners of the league if they do it.

Probus 1 v St Dominick 4Hard to belive this was St Dominicks Normal Side.Never Mind Well Done. Must be safe after this result.

To be fair we were awful and with 2 centre halfs that couldn't move (Dale and I) we didn't help ourselves. St. Dominick wanted it more and we got what we deserved - nothing! As poor a game as we have had for ages, especially an atrocious first half.

2 games to go and hopefully we can put a team out that isn't carrying any injuries!

Well done St. Dominick, you got what you needed and deserved.

Must say wadebridge were the better side today and looked more up for it . We were not at the races today after Mondays win . Looks like we relying on lanreath not winning remaining games to stay up .

No disrespect to you Jay but your stand-in keeps the club's only clean sheet of the season (in the League) in the 3-0 win at Bere on Monday, you get your place back and let in 5.

I'd be having words with the manager if it was me!

Well done to borough day they made us look silly even though we only had five regulars in the side take nothing away from them! st.stephen goals joe stone penalty and craig coad thank god the end of the most disrupted and most un enjoyable season is over!

How can you say no disrespect at the start and basically say I shouldn't have played in same post ?

I was to blame for 1 goal today which I hold my hand up to but the other 4 I don't think any keeper would of saved 1 being a own goal ? I made 3/4 good saves today so it could of been more .

Did you watch the bere game wheeler has said they wouldn't have scored even if were still playing .

Jack Dixon let in 5 today and 3 against us should he start the next game for bere ?

How can you say no disrespect at the start and basically say I shouldn't have played in same post ?

I was to blame for 1 goal today which I hold my hand up to but the other 4 I don't think any keeper would of saved 1 being a own goal ? I made 3/4 good saves today so it could of been more .

Did you watch the bere game wheeler has said they wouldn't have scored even if were still playing .

Jack Dixon let in 5 today and 3 against us should he start the next game for bere ?

yes cause he is the best keeper in the league oh that will start a debate

Posted · Hidden by Dave Deacon, May 12, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by Dave Deacon, May 12, 2013 - No reason given

Ha ha ha ha ha, start of a joke you mean surely?

Ha ha ha ha ha, start of a joke you mean surely?

garf your the only joke

Can't understand why Derek Pethick would let such a door handle be in charge of his reserves.

Didn't want you there because you would nick it ha ha ha ha ha! Anyway Mr Deacon this is getting away from the topic so can we remove all this stuff or is it When it suits???????

Well done to Bude on gaining promotion all the best next season from everyone at Torpoint

Bude will surely finish 2nd and gain promotion but as things stand Tavy can still catch them....

Bude on 53 pts, Tavy can get 55pts if they win their final game. at Probus.

Bude therefore need to win one of their final two games against Lanreath (Away) or Bere (Home) or draw both as their goal difference is far superior.

Stranger things have happened (as Wigan proved this afternoon).....congratulations reserved for next week when the mathmatics are all sorted!!