Cornwall Football Forum

ECPL Fixtures Saturday 16th March

ECPL Fixtures Saturday 16th March

Rowett Insurance League Cup semi-final first leg

Polperro 0 St Teath 0

Premier Division

Lanreath v Bude Town (Postponed)

Launceston v Plymouth Parkway (Postponed)

Liskeard Athletic v Bere Alston United (Postponed)

Millbrook v St Dominick (Postponed)

Morwenstow v Elburton Villa (Postponed)

Tavistockv Probus (Postponed)

Wadebridge Town v Torpoint Athletic (Postponed)

Division One

Bodmin Town v Nanpean Rovers (Postponed)

Edgcumbe 5 St Blazey 2

Kilkhampton 7 St Blazey Gate 1

Roche v Plymstock United (Postponed)

St Stephens Borough v St Stephen (Postponed|)

Rowett Insurance League Cup Semi Final First Leg

Finished all square Polperro 0-0 St Teath

Difficult game today on a fairly boggy pitch!!!!!!!

Polperro probably had the better of the first half but I thought st Teath battled well and deserved the draw!!

Sending off was a bit harsh in my opinion but the ref said swearing was aimed directly at him so he had to go!! I thought it was in frustration more than anything!!

Looking forward to the next leg!!

I thought draw was probably fair result.

St Teath's keeper made a couple good blocking saves midway through the first half; St Teath could have won it right at the death when the break was there but not squared well enough to lay it on for two other forwards running into the box.

Thought the ref had a decent enough game - Stuart Kane - not seen him before but I understand he's being promoted to Level 4 for next season.

As for the sending off - learnt afterwards from another referee watching who was quite a bit closer than where I was that Dominic Richardson swore at the ref.

Agree that Stuart is a very good ref,but Dom insists he didn't swear AT the ref,but swore in frustration. Frustrating for us that a St Teath player swears,gets a warning,a well known name like Dom swears,straight red. However,by the letter of the law,the ref had justification in sending him.

Matt ! I'm pretty sure it was in frustration but even if he did swear at the ref directly the ref should have some tolerance with the importance of the match !!! The lad obviously was annoyed at the decision the ref gave and it was wrong so he should've let it lie!!! Unfortunately the ref gets the last say in it!!! Bit gutted really could've made for a good end to the game!! Hopefully the rain holds off for the 2nd leg I think my kit may be clean by then!!

Matt ! I'm pretty sure it was in frustration but even if he did swear at the ref directly the ref should have some tolerance with the importance of the match !!! The lad obviously was annoyed at the decision the ref gave and it was wrong so he should've let it lie!!! Unfortunately the ref gets the last say in it!!! Bit gutted really could've made for a good end to the game!! Hopefully the rain holds off for the 2nd leg I think my kit may be clean by then!!

Yep,either way,he knows better.

Yep,either way,he knows better.

Fair one!!!

Thought he was quality until then!! Proper handful