Cornwall Football Forum

stand out players in duchy div prem-5 ?

st merryn 6-2 tregethan mills both teams was missing couple players each but st merryn was by far better team in this fixture with kevin allen scoring 4 goals daniel o'flynn scoring 1

and josh dark getting 1 don't no the goal scorers for the mill but in all fairness they battled to the end and never gave up besides some playing acting by a

few portuguese a pretty entertaining game....

There is an excellent midfielder playing for Tregrehan Mills in Duchy Five. He stood out because he makes himself available for every pass and loves to move the ball around with short passes, which is a refreshing change! Agree about Jamie Tipton, his goal yesterday was incredible; he has been man of the match for Major four times this season.

We have a great young keeper at St Neot in Duchy 4 along with a very talented centre forward who has now scored 9 in 4 games! Only our 2nd season and a very useful team that are looking to progress up another league again this season!

Totally agree about the St Neot keeper. Made an awesome save in the 1st half against Grampound on Saturday when he clawed the ball out of the top corner. The best save I've see this season so far!

Matt Ansell. Gunnislake 1st goalkeeper (duchy 1). Awesome start to the season for the lad despite conceding 29 goals in 7 matches.

This is not a fair reflection of his performance!

2 new signings this week. Two new defenders Stuart Adams & Jamie Whitworth.

Jamie will be another player to watch out for!

A biased personnel view from St. Minver Manager, I rate Ben Beesley as one the best players I have ever worked with. He has never given me a problem from a kid too a very talented young man. He puts nothing less than 100% every game, Never lets us down, he is one of the best players in the team but never lets it go to his head, most of all he encourages those not quite so talented and shows them respect. Some young players have been mentioned as being able to play at higher standards, Well in past Ben has and could now if he wished, but he is a valued LOYAL member of our squad, even I have players that could take a leaf out of this young mans book.

Did say I was biased.

A biased personnel view from St. Minver Manager, I rate Ben Beesley as one the best players I have ever worked with. He has never given me a problem from a kid too a very talented young man. He puts nothing less than 100% every game, Never lets us down, he is one of the best players in the team but never lets it go to his head, most of all he encourages those not quite so talented and shows them respect. Some young players have been mentioned as being able to play at higher standards, Well in past Ben has and could now if he wished, but he is a valued LOYAL member of our squad, even I have players that could take a leaf out of this young mans book.

Did say I was biased.