Cornwall Football Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blackberry7

any transfer news as of yet

I will be very surprised if Ian is replaced at Parkway, he is one quality keeper. 1st team experience with Parkway. Cannot imagine Ian playing for anyone else. If he does decide to leave the Club he does sign for will not be dissappointed.

Slow down. I'm Only saying what I heard? No need to get all lemon. England has won more though hasn't he? He'd leave Evans behind. Maybe Parkway will look at both pre season?

Slow down. I'm Only saying what I heard? No need to get all lemon. England has won more though hasn't he? He'd leave Evans behind. Maybe Parkway will look at both pre season?

Why leave Torpoint, he will not get much chance to play for Parkway 1st team, better off staying where he is

Not what I heard! He is mates with pethy so going to see out his great career in local football with his mate! Big miss for point if so no suprise that when he came back into the side this season they win the league again!

Now let's have it right. You tryin to mug Willsy off? Fozzy is decent but he couldn't lace Willsy's boots. How old are you nutmeg? Bet you're just a kid aint ya

Fozzie all the way for me. Had a superb last season for Parkway and is now stepping down to play for plymouth falcons in p and d 8. All the best mate

I was only asking. I know a lot of the torpoint players and you seemed to know? I would sign back on if they wanted me (Wayne Jago). I'm still not sure you're telling the truth about all those leaving? Someone did tell me Matt glendinning is signing?

still have the likes of powney,sheperd,cardew and kershaw there and some good young players from the dutchy side so i dont think theres to much to worry about,be nice to have you back lunch??

Jordan Willmott and Kyle Willmott - St Stephans to St Dennis. 2 players who deserve and should be playing at a higher level

Jordan impressed me in ECPL 1 last year, one of the best attackers in the league. Good luck to him in the step up.