Cornwall Football Forum

Just for DARA.

Taken from the Salisbury website:

"The club can confirm that Midfielder Adam Kelly has had his contract cancelled by mutual agreement. Whilst with the Whites, he made 77 appearances, scoring 14 times in all competitions.

The club would like to thank Adam for his contributions during his time with the Whites, and wish him all the best for the future. It is understood that Adam will be moving to Truro City, a club that is relatively local to him."

Not sure. The latest position is referred to in this week's West Briton :"It is hoped the club's transfer embargo will be lifted at any time and Hodges said he can't wait to have some options. He said: "I am hoping we can have 16 players for Saturday. When you can't change things much it makes it very difficult."

RUMOURS ARE TRURO CITY ARE ABOUT TO SIGN ADAM KELLY FROM SALISBURY,WHO HAVE HAD HIS CONTRACT TERMINATED.

RIGHT SIDED MIDFIELD PLAYER.

It's very kind of you to give me personally this information,what was the transfer fee? :clapper: No doubt i will hear from you later if Truro win,if not speak in a week or two. :blink: