Division One

Biscovey 2 Edgcumbe 3

Camelford 3 Roche 1

Liskeard Athletic 2 St Stephen 2

Millbrook 8 Nanpean Rovers 0

Polperro 4 St Blazey 2

Rowett Insurance League Cup Second Round

Tavistock 4 Morwenstow 2

Liskeard were 2 up within 15/20 minutes before we started to compete! Jordi Wilmott got a great solo goal mid way through the half but liskeard were the better team just didn't take their chances. Second half we scored almost instantly and after that had to defend but other than Liskeard hitting the bar and out keeper making a couple good saves we managed to keep them out. A draw was a great result for us and I'm sure liskeard feel they deserved more out of the game but we should of had a stone wall penalty in the last minute but wasn't to be! The referee had a very poor game for both sides and I think this sums him up pretty well, when asked by one of our players why he had given a foul his reply was "because he's a *****"

tavistock 4 morwenstow 2

menhenick didnt actually score a hatrick as the 3rd was a own goal , and tavis first goal was deflected in.

good game of football . not sure what the ref was up to and was hard to understand due to his spanish accent he made bad decisions for both teams so was consistent at that at least . conrats to tavi and good luck in the next round

With stacey with the 1st team now who got torpoints goals today?

I was at Torpoint v St Dominick today and I thought it was a very good game, 1st half St Dom had Tor on back foot with some good attacking play and where unlucky not to get a pen when they where 1-0 up. Torpoint then came on strong and got 2 goals from corners to make it 2-1 ht. 2nd half Tor came out in the same fashion they finished the 1st and turned the screw with 3 more goals and could have scored more if the likes of Stacey + young where not playing for 1st today, but saying that Dean Cardew looked a right handful up top today scoring 2. I believe the other scores where hall, kershaw, and young lad in centre mid called Ed.

Wadebridge 0 Saltash 4. Good result for Saltash who deserved the win against a spirited Wadebridge side. Well refereed by Al Johns who was obviously expecting foggy conditions due to his choice of green bib (sorry shirt). Saltash started well and went 3.0 up in the first 25 minutes. Westy was causing alot of problems with his movement up front, and with Dodderidge supplying the balls from out wide this was causing Wadebridge a few problems. Wadebridge worked hard but couldnt quite manage to find the quality in the last third. Felt a bit sorry for the Wadebridge side who had their management team calling them dog shite and also abusing Saltash linesman with terrible language. Not all decisions might have been correct from both club linesman, but Wadebridge linesman was not subject to foul and abusive language as was Saltash linesman. One Wadebridge player threatend to knock the linesman out after the game! Dont think anybody was too worried as going by their passing and shooting im sure he would have missed!!

Seriously, shame that was the attitude of a player and their management team, Wadebridge have a great set up. Great stands and good clubhouse with very welcoming staff in a lovely clubhouse.

Sorry but think the dugouts need looking into. As a spectator I found it quite comical watching the Managers and subs negotiating the 2 ft of space available to walk around before absailing down to the pitch!

With stacey with the 1st team now who got torpoints goals today?

I was at Torpoint v St Dominick today and I thought it was a very good game, 1st half St Dom had Tor on back foot with some good attacking play and where unlucky not to get a pen when they where 1-0 up. Torpoint then came on strong and got 2 goals from corners to make it 2-1 ht. 2nd half Tor came out in the same fashion they finished the 1st and turned the screw with 3 more goals and could have scored more if the likes of Stacey + young where not playing for 1st today, but saying that Dean Cardew looked a right handful up top today scoring 2. I believe the other scores where hall, kershaw, and young lad in centre mid called Ed.

i watched the game at torpoint too bobby b and i dont know wot u thought but didnt u think the torpoint keeper was a tad lucky to stay on the pitch in the 1st half? with st dominick leading 1 nil the torpoint keeper seem to handle the ball outside of his area then after letting the ball go he rugby tackled the st dom stricker who was about to tap the ball into the empty net? from where i was he should have been shown a straight red.

Jack horner in reply to your comments above..

i was the referee for this game and wouid like to point out a couple of things.

the torpoint keeper did not handle the ball outside the area,, i had a clear view..and was only about 5 yards away.

both the players fall to the ground and both players got up and st.doms striker said to me in the bar afterwards it was not a penalty,,

it always seems worse from a distance away from play and fully understand what your saying too, but honest to god it was not as bad as you are making out to be,

plus at no time did anyone question my decisions at the time..

Think that was Cardew`s 1st game of the season!! if he keeps that sort of form up he`ll be challenging the like of kitson(sticker) Harris(parkway) and team mate kershaw for the golden boot

Nandos7 : Thanks for the golden boot comment.... Im keen to catch the likes of Kitson and Kershaw but long way to go :)... Sticker next week away.... Hopefully we (Parkway) get a result and keep our unbeaten streak going!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack

I heard the gk in the bar say he was defo outside so think he got abit lucky there.

Bushj

My sources tell me it was like deadline day on sky sports over torpoint on Friday with them trying to sign players to fill gaps for all the players being called up to 1st team duties.

Ref that wig it must be a bet no one would have a hairstyle that bad! Ha

Wadebridge 0 Saltash 4. Good result for Saltash who deserved the win against a spirited Wadebridge side. Well refereed by Al Johns who was obviously expecting foggy conditions due to his choice of green bib (sorry shirt). Saltash started well and went 3.0 up in the first 25 minutes. Westy was causing alot of problems with his movement up front, and with Dodderidge supplying the balls from out wide this was causing Wadebridge a few problems. Wadebridge worked hard but couldnt quite manage to find the quality in the last third. Felt a bit sorry for the Wadebridge side who had their management team calling them dog shite and also abusing Saltash linesman with terrible language. Not all decisions might have been correct from both club linesman, but Wadebridge linesman was not subject to foul and abusive language as was Saltash linesman. One Wadebridge player threatend to knock the linesman out after the game! Dont think anybody was too worried as going by their passing and shooting im sure he would have missed!!

Seriously, shame that was the attitude of a player and their management team, Wadebridge have a great set up. Great stands and good clubhouse with very welcoming staff in a lovely clubhouse.

Sorry but think the dugouts need looking into. As a spectator I found it quite comical watching the Managers and subs negotiating the 2 ft of space available to walk around before absailing down to the pitch!

Strange how the same referee who done the Tavy - Elburton game sent off a spectator, at the dugout, for foul and abusive language towards a match official, but did not do anything yesterday.

Hedgerow the person who was reported in the Tavistock game was in the dugout during the game and walked up to the referee whilst leaving the pitch and used abusive language aimed at the referee, yesterday after the game the referee asked the club asst if anything was said to him and he replied "nothing i can't handle" If any referee hears abusive comments rather than banter towards himself or his asst he will of course take action.

Any news on the kershaw injury did look like a bad one!

More bad news I heard there Gk Matty got injured playing for lakeside Sunday, any update on this injury.

Dont think Kershaw will be out for long,seen him down the harbour lights on saturday night dancing his socks off!! His hamstring looked fine to me!!

Jack horner in reply to your comments above..

i was the referee for this game and wouid like to point out a couple of things.

the torpoint keeper did not handle the ball outside the area,, i had a clear view..and was only about 5 yards away.

both the players fall to the ground and both players got up and st.doms striker said to me in the bar afterwards it was not a penalty,,

it always seems worse from a distance away from play and fully understand what your saying too, but honest to god it was not as bad as you are making out to be,

plus at no time did anyone question my decisions at the time..

You 5 yards away????????????? Bloody hell when did the penalty area get moved into the centre circle????????? Ha Ha Ha Ha. Couldn't help myself Martin ha ha ha ha. :thumbsup: