Cornwall Football Forum

Truro City v Sutton United - Live Commentary - BBC Radio Cornwall

No shame in losing to Sutton - easily the best team at Treyew Road this season. There were little things that didn't go Truro's way - I am of the opinion that we should have had a penalty at 0-1.Tim Sandercombe was an absolute legend for playing with a head wound for the entire second half, heard he had to go to hospital - hope he's OK. Maidenhead away on Tuesday while the FA Cup Draw is tomorrow - fingers crossed we play Bodmin!

No shame in losing to Sutton - easily the best team at Treyew Road this season. There were little things that didn't go Truro's way - I am of the opinion that we should have had a penalty at 0-1.Tim Sandercombe was an absolute legend for playing with a head wound for the entire second half, heard he had to go to hospital - hope he's OK. Maidenhead away on Tuesday while the FA Cup Draw is tomorrow - fingers crossed we play Bodmin!

fa cup draw..........bournemouth v truro

The FA website gives the following information for the FA cup draw....Bournemouth v Truro City.Anyone with half an idea of a fact would realise that this means that Bournemouth will play Truro City in the next round.I cant see why Nemesis would have any confusion re this,as we all know that AFC Bournemouth are a football league team.and therefore are not included in any preliminary ties.

Posted · Hidden by cornishteddyboy, September 20, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by cornishteddyboy, September 20, 2011 - No reason given

If what i heard is correct it's a shame that lad didn't land a proper one on Nemesis a year ago, mind you it wouldn't stop you writing the same hebetudinous bull. Try getting your fingers into a dictionary or thesaurus for a minute te he