Cornwall Football Forum

Highlights of Truro City v AFC Sudbury

At the second attempt I have uploaded the highlights of yesterday's Truro City FA Trophy match. Unfortunately I am new to encoding for the web and for some reason the footage has not come out as well as the St. Blazey match last week. Whether it is the position of the tower on the half way line which necessitates more camera panning or a deinterlace setting that I have got wrong, I'm not sure. I will be speaking with my web designer tomorrow and hope to get a better version up a running later in the week. Just Google Piran Films and navigate to the sports pages and there you will find the montage.

Before you criticise the pitch, just bear in mind that we played 90 minutes on it on Tuesday night in the middle of all that wind and rain that flooded out half of the county. Personally I think it's a testament to the skills of our groundsman that we had a match at all on Saturday. God only knows what would the pitch would have looked like if that had happened 4 years ago...they'd still be trying to recover the players!

Oh and I loved the coverage as I appear quite frequently. Does wonders for the ego...pity the crossbar kept obscuring my lovely chops though! :rolleyes: