Cornwall Football Forum

What Is happening at St Day??

Guest conflictox2

Guest conflictox2

What is going on at St Day, rumours of 5 or 6 players leaving to go various places.

Rats leaving a sinking ship perhaps.........

Are you the same person as "Conflicto"? In which case - hi, how are things at Penryn?

What are you on about!?

What is going on at St Day, rumours of 5 or 6 players leaving to go various places.

whats this about 4 player coming into St Day its all coming together as the season progresses and what a surface to play on!

I wouldnt worry whats going on at the Vougue but keeping the No: 1 shirt at Penryn.

I've heard no rumours of the others but I will speak for myself at least.

I have a new job which may involve working on Saturdays so I will be looking to be playing in the reserves when I have a Saturday off. I will be definately staying on with the club for trainings if/when the Saturday shifts get lifted.

Guest CONFLICTO

street to perranporth I heard, and 1 or 2 coming in from hayle?

Please don't get me mixed up with this new person on here. I don't know whats going on down at Vogue and frankly don't care Ive heard loads of rumours but thats football.

Sorry to spoil your gossip but its not CONLICTO and nothing to do with CONFLICTO. Apologies will be more than accepted thankyou very much.

If Teams promise the world to the best players and dont fulfill these promises and the league table dosen`t lie then the better players are going to be poached by higher leagues and who can blame them for leaving, But if a player leaves for a club in the same league or lower league then the management have a lot to answer for. :rolleyes:

Please don't get me mixed up with this new person on here. I don't know whats going on down at Vogue and frankly don't care Ive heard loads of rumours but thats football.

Sorry to spoil your gossip but its not CONLICTO and nothing to do with CONFLICTO. Apologies will be more than accepted thankyou very much.

wether conflicto or conflictox2 there previous posts are all worded the same, the same words and also alot of digs towards St Day i do believe this is the same person, Hows things Winnow lol :SM_carton:

Guest conflictox2

wether conflicto or conflictox2 there previous posts are all worded the same, the same words and also alot of digs towards St Day i do believe this is the same person, Hows things Winnow lol :SM_carton:

To be fair in my defence, it's not really a dig at St Day, I was just relaying a rumour that has passed by me....

Last time I checked this was the place to talk about it??

To be fair in my defence, it's not really a dig at St Day, I was just relaying a rumour that has passed by me....

Last time I checked this was the place to talk about it??

So your not disagreeing that your winnow...you sound like an old lady "just a rumour i heard" :ninja: :ninja:

ilovefootball - surely you know by now that Winno only posts in capital letters!!!

And can't spell for

It aint me at all Im not conflictox2 no matter how much u want it to be me. Y dont conflictox2 put this to rest and confirm it please its boring me

Sinking ship ? all there player,s seemed to be out at perran today,agood game with just a goal in it. no jason peter,s ,but there goaly, i think he,s called barry kept them in it today, i would say he was man of the match.

• 2 weeks later...

Liam Street is more than good enought for the league above and if its true than good luck shag! :thumbsup:

Heard from a St Day player this morning that Street HAS signed for Perranporth. Good signing for them!

PC

STREAT lol