Cornwall Football Forum

Liskeard 2nd team

What Mchugh and Billings drinking buddies ? and cast offs from Dobwalls that were almost as bad two years ago as last years team ?

With no money, No Ticker and no Leader of the club, the club is quickly going backwards and down the toilet, the fact tht Dobwalls are arguably now a bigger and better team in the local area is a shocking state of affairs considering Liskeards great history.

Trickster either has an axe to grind or very little knowledge of local football, or football in general.........maybe all of the above, either way, we are looking forward to a good season with local lads playing football on the best local surface with a team of hard working people in the background looking to improve on last seasons results!

MQ

Guest Dean Cardew

Adam Billing is a great player and i'm sure he'll attract lots of good players there. All the best for the season

Trickster either has an axe to grind or very little knowledge of local football, or football in general.........maybe all of the above, either way, we are looking forward to a good season with local lads playing football on the best local surface with a team of hard working people in the background looking to improve on last seasons results!

MQ

Martin can you PM me with contact details etc. i need info re you taking over as manager etc

• 2 weeks later...

All invited.

MQ

well give me some details of wen preseason starts and might come dwn see wat the set ups like spoke to me old man dave waters he said its a lovely club he had some really gd experiences ther .. have had contact from others but nice to have options details would be lovely cheers little waltz

All invited.

MQ

well give me some details of wen preseason starts and might come dwn see wat the set ups like spoke to me old man dave waters he said its a lovely club he had some really gd experiences ther .. have had contact from others but nice to have options details would be lovely cheers little waltz

Hi martin. My box is now clear. Can you PM me re contact details so that we can meet up