Cornwall Football Forum

FHFL Results 15/05/2010

Frogpool 0-6 Stithians

Ben Cox (2), Treve Bale (2), Ross Harrison and the Gaffer Marc Blackmore with the goals.

Hey Jimbob, with a few second team members scoring today and seconds game being cancelled does this mean you will be going all out to get promotion to div 1?

Frogpool 0-6 Stithians

Ben Cox (2), Treve Bale (2), Ross Harrison and the Gaffer Marc Blackmore with the goals.

Hey Jimbob, with a few second team members scoring today and seconds game being cancelled does this mean you will be going all out to get promotion to div 1?

I think its too late this season for us to think about promotion, with 8 league games and 2 cup finals to play in 2 weeks! We just need to focus on getting a team prepared ready to go for it next season.

Guest pete norfolk

Carharrick Res 3 Camborne Park 1

Bad game, the reffing decisions were quite poor, one side had a kid lino. Don't pay 3 pound subs for game like that. 22 players would agree.

This game was the worst and most confusing game i've played in and agree with the carharrack defence it felt like a kick about not a league game.

I agree ref's shouldn't be dissed on the forum but he wasn't even sure of the rules of the game and never used linesman from either team when they signalled for throw ins, even thought they were closer to the action. As for some of the yellows, not even at pro level would some of the bookings of been warranted. Enough said as list would be endless and don't want to get myself or club into trouble.

As for the kid linesman, we only had eleven due to injuries and work commitments and the way the game went i'm glad we had him doing it.

Just got a text Mullion 2 St Day 3

Any idea on the goalscorers??

For mullion it was sean haskell mills and ben casley. Casleys being a lob from just inside his own half. He is claiming goal of the season but im still in with a shout with a similar strike down frogpool when mine also lobbed the defender trying to head it off the line!!

Good game with lots of battles all over the park. Basically ref gaves us carte blanche to kick the crap out of each other and we duely did!! We managed to keep one of top scorers in the combo league dom pullen off the score sheet but unfortunately for us he set them up instead!!

Going right to the wire this one now. Lots of games to be played before we head to perranporth on monday 24th so come on penryn, frogpool, stithians, porthleven or who ever else is playing st day or carharrack this week!!! haha :thumbsup:

Just got a text Mullion 2 St Day 3

Any idea on the goalscorers??

For mullion it was sean haskell mills and ben casley. Casleys being a lob from just inside his own half. He is claiming goal of the season but im still in with a shout with a similar strike down frogpool when mine also lobbed the defender trying to head it off the line!!

Good game with lots of battles all over the park. Basically ref gaves us carte blanche to kick the crap out of each other and we duely did!! We managed to keep one of top scorers in the combo league dom pullen off the score sheet but unfortunately for us he set them up instead!!

Going right to the wire this one now. Lots of games to be played before we head to perranporth on monday 24th so come on penryn, frogpool, stithians, porthleven or who ever else is playing st day or carharrack this week!!! haha :thumbsup:

Busy day for Dom then as he played for Probus at Lanreath in the East Cornwall League too.