Cornwall Football Forum

FHFL League Results 19/12/2009

Porthleven Rangers 1 - 1 Rosudgeon (FHFL 2)

A very entertaining game overall Rangers have been improving for a little while now and have not had the best of luck so this was a welcome point against a useful Rosudgeon who are pushing for promotion. Very well refereed by Dave (old guy with grey hair?) who let it flow when he could and applied alot of common sense in what became a bit of a mud bath.

Good luck to Rosudeon for the rest of the season and merry Christmas to all the forum users.

Porthleven Rangers 1 Rosudgeon 1.

Terrible conditions, great game, both sides giving it their all. Rangers clinging on at the death with their keeper making 3 or 4 cracking stops. Both sides hitting the wood work and honours even at the end, Rosudgeon may look at this as 2 points dropped. Rangers are building a side that wont be pushed over as easily as they have been in recent weeks and their work rate deserved a share of the spoils today.

Freezing cold wet through but entertained. Well done to both sides.............. :clapper:

FHFL Div 3

Lanner 3 Ruan Minor 0

A good performance from lanner probably 1 of their best performances this season, Ruan started well and had a few chances but lanner couldn't take their chances so it was 0-0 at half time. Lanner started the 2nd half very well and totally dominated the game and quickly went into a 3-0 lead. The ref Paul Murphy had a very good game 1 of the best refs we've had this season. Good luck to Ruan Minor for the rest of the season and a merry christmas and happy new year to everyone from us all at lanner.

who scored the town and penryn goals ???

judging by the website dave williams got both albions goals did the man in form jack foote not play ?

Jack was ill Deano. Lee and Dave up front today.

And what are you doing on the forum while cruising in the Caribbean :blink:

See you soon mate - available for Boxing Day?

Guest pete norfolk

Frogpool Res 1 Camborne Park Res 1

Abandoned after 75 minutes after serious injury to David Spencer.

Been to visit him in hospital today and he had an emergency op on his bowel to have some of it removed and is in serious discomfort still and will be in hosp for at least a week to 10 days which means being in over christmas :( .

As Dave is the secretary of the club, if anyone needs to contact Camborne Park, please contact me until further notice on 07749211492 or 07898801019 to allow him time to recover.

We all wish him well and a speedy recovery.

Guest omni-slash

Frogpool Res 1 Camborne Park Res 1

Abandoned after 75 minutes after serious injury to David Spencer.

Been to visit him in hospital today and he had an emergency op on his bowel to have some of it removed and is in serious discomfort still and will be in hosp for at least a week to 10 days which means being in over christmas :( .

As Dave is the secretary of the club, if anyone needs to contact Camborne Park, please contact me until further notice on 07749211492 or 07898801019 to allow him time to recover.

We all wish him well and a speedy recovery.

Hello sorry to hear about Dave, I had heard rumors of the game being called off but wasn't 100% sure.

Could you please inform me as to what exactly happened to him as nobody I know seems to know.

Thanks and i hope he makes a full recovery :)

Get well soon Dave. From all at Cornish New Boys.

Especally from Shaun and Neil.

Top guy and wish you a speedy recovery. Had many a good game playing along side Dave and can't believe he has come off worse in a tackle.