Cornwall Football Forum

Arsenal

Another stunning performance by the Arsenal youngsters.

A 3-0 hammering.

SIX bookings.

Wenger disappearing down the tunnel,without shaking Mark Hughes hand.

Three defeats on the trot.

Nothing changes,just another typical Arsenal season.

Oh and I forgot you Gooners,look UP in the Premier League and you will see Spurs above you.

Priceless.

:clapper::clapper::clapper: :clapper:

A 3-0 hammering.

SIX bookings.

Oh and I forgot you Gooners,look UP in the Premier League and you will see Spurs above you.

Priceless.

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

And in your exact words from another thread i can only say this

I tell you one thing,I hardly bother with this forum any more,its going down hill fast,if this is the best threads

you can come up with.

Where are all the characters,Midfield,Issac,Hutchspur,no one comes on here for days.

Gone to the dogs,just look at the last few threads.

Holy cow, no wonder us Spurs supporters get laughed at :o ...

I think it's a bit too early, and perhaps ill advised, to be shouting from the rooftops.. We DIDN'T have our 1st choice 11 out on Tuesday night, but we DID have a strong side out, and we lost :( . We WEREN'T battered, we WEREN'T embarrassed, we WERE shite :angry2: ... We dominated the game but never even seemed to try, so surely things can't be too bad for our future?.

To be screaming about Arse-anal's demise, league position etc is nothing more than leaving a window open, ready for their supporters to come back and shout about all the stuff you've just said when they overtake us in the league again. :(

Look, I hate Arse-anal football club, I want them to win sweet fa AGAIN :P . BUT being realistic, and thinking with my head instead of my heart, they are still better than Spurs, they are probably more likely to get Champions League football than we are, and I think it's safe to say they proved that a few weeks ago. Or did I dream their result against us?. :unsure:

YES we should enjoy our somewhat unusual lofty position in the league, YES we should be over the moon that we're there after playing every one of the so called "big 4", something Arse-anal are yet to do, so perhaps a fairer reflection about each clubs standing can be made after that's happened?.

But please, let's just enjoy the ride that SPURS are having, and leave everyone else to worry about their own clubs. Because as a Spurs supporter of 34 years, I know how quickly things can change for us :( , and we don't need to provide rival supporters with the ammo to shoot us down. Our club is perfectly capable of that on it's own :(

COYS

FOYG

Guest Chris B

Holy cow, no wonder us Spurs supporters get laughed at :o ...

I think it's a bit too early, and perhaps ill advised, to be shouting from the rooftops.. We DIDN'T have our 1st choice 11 out on Tuesday night, but we DID have a strong side out, and we lost :( . We WEREN'T battered, we WEREN'T embarrassed, we WERE shite :angry2: ... We dominated the game but never even seemed to try, so surely things can't be too bad for our future?.

To be screaming about Arse-anal's demise, league position etc is nothing more than leaving a window open, ready for their supporters to come back and shout about all the stuff you've just said when they overtake us in the league again. :(

Look, I hate Arse-anal football club, I want them to win sweet fa AGAIN :P . BUT being realistic, and thinking with my head instead of my heart, they are still better than Spurs, they are probably more likely to get Champions League football than we are, and I think it's safe to say they proved that a few weeks ago. Or did I dream their result against us?. :unsure:

YES we should enjoy our somewhat unusual lofty position in the league, YES we should be over the moon that we're there after playing every one of the so called "big 4", something Arse-anal are yet to do, so perhaps a fairer reflection about each clubs standing can be made after that's happened?.

But please, let's just enjoy the ride that SPURS are having, and leave everyone else to worry about their own clubs. Because as a Spurs supporter of 34 years, I know how quickly things can change for us :( , and we don't need to provide rival supporters with the ammo to shoot us down. Our club is perfectly capable of that on it's own :(

COYS

FOYG

Mr coopsie Sir,

Again another quality post from a spurs fan who actually speaks sense. I belive your posts like this keep somersetspud's feet firmly on the ground. Well done indeed!! :c: :drink:

That West Ham fan need to wind his neck in.

somersetspur

That West Ham fan as you put it has a name, You were on here not so long ago saying how the forum was shot to s**t and how the posts were getting worse?

Well fella this thread that you started has to be in those (Getting worse categories)

You do not even have the decency to say whom you are talking about (That West ham fan)

Do us all a favour and go back to your Hornby railway forum that you so love and cherish

coopsie my old mate, You are one cheeky fcuker but a funny one at that

My time will come (Eventually)

truros mr mourinho, I was thinking the same thing (Hope your well mate) :clapper:

somersetspur

That West Ham fan as you put it has a name, You were on here not so long ago saying how the forum was shot to s**t and how the posts were getting worse?

Well fella this thread that you started has to be in those (Getting worse categories)

You do not even have the decency to say whom you are talking about (That West ham fan)

Do us all a favour and go back to your Hornby railway forum that you so love and cherish

coopsie my old mate, You are one cheeky fcuker but a funny one at that

My time will come (Eventually)

truros mr mourinho, I was thinking the same thing (Hope your well mate) :clapper:

ok mate thanks,do you remember in the old barley,when steve G, scored that last min goal,and i was jumped on bye about ten liverpool fans and was nearly killed,still blame that foreign **** we had as right back who give them the ball back ,when that Liverpool ciise was play acting :drink: :drink:

ok mate thanks,do you remember in the old barley,when steve G, scored that last min goal,and i was jumped on bye about ten liverpool fans and was nearly killed,still blame that foreign **** we had as right back who give them the ball back ,when that Liverpool ciise was play acting :drink::drink:

truros mr mourinho, Mate i remeber that day very well indeed and you were not the only one to be jumped on by a load of Liverpool fans

There were not as many West Ham fans in there that day but we stood proud, I cried my eyes out after and then went on to get very drunk with the lads i was playing football with at the time (Malpas wanderers) We had a cup final against Trispen the day after and needless to say we lost because we were all still hung over so that was a bad weekend for me but i look back and think it was one hell of a time i had (All good)

Not 100% sure but was that player Lionel Scaloni?

He who seeks vengeance must dig two graves, one for his enemy and one for himself

And one for the ba***rd who said "how can u get balder then bald,heee" , then another for the fecker who said "truros mr mourinho, I was thinking the same thing (Hope your well mate)".. :c:

The baldness IS selective (the receeding is not), it's my memory thats the.......... :unsure:

Coopsie ,the very reason I shout,is because of what you say about the bubble bursting,when it does,I will have had a nice laugh well it lasted,

i think it is you that needs to wind your neck in

taxdodger :clapper:

OI, wind your neck in West Ham fan.. :yahoo: :clapper:

A 3-0 hammering.

SIX bookings.

Priceless.

And in your exact words from another thread i can only say this

I tell you one thing,I hardly bother with this forum any more,its going down hill fast,if this is the best threads

you can come up with.

Where are all the characters,Midfield,Issac,Hutchspur,no one comes on here for days.

Gone to the dogs,just look at the last few threads.

Gooners look up in the premier league and we'll see spurs??? Good one!

I'm looking up now and all i see are united and chelsea, oh and we still have a game in hand, Priceless!!!!

:P:P :P

Guest stealth

A 3-0 hammering.

SIX bookings.

Priceless.

HI DJ IVE JUST LOOKED AT THE LEAGUE AND UR STILL BEHIND US :clapper::ninja::ninja: :drink:

Where you been.

May be this forum is going to get back to normal.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back to normal? You mean you biting to every little bit of bait thrown your way or turning EVERY thread on this section into a "my knobs bigger than your *****" style argument between Arsenal and Spurs fans? Oh sweet joy! Hope Isaac Boringburg finds a PC soon too!!

Back to normal? You mean you biting to every little bit of bait thrown your way or turning EVERY thread on this section into a "my knobs bigger than your *****" style argument between Arsenal and Spurs fans? Oh sweet joy! Hope Isaac Boringburg finds a PC soon too!!

:clapper: Agree with EVERY single word :clapper: .

One tends to distance ones-self from such childish nonsense recently gillo, and one hopes it's been noted by your good self ;) :thumbsup: