Cornwall Football Forum

FHFL League Results 28/11/09

Stithians res 2 Wendron 3rd's 2

Only played 35 minutes each way due to the conditions which resembled a cross between playing in a lake and a cow field! Good game played in a good spirt even when the monsoon rain started and the tackles got a bit wild! I got the 1st and Patrick Hopson the 2nd 4 wendron!

Mawnan res 6 - 2 Porthleven Rangers. game went ahead although nobody could see a thing due to the driving rain. both teams played it in good spirts having a good laugh whilst sliding around everywhere. Refereed by Neil Rudkin who was by far the best ref we have had this season allowing the game to flow nicely. mawnan goalscorers Ryan whitbread 2, chris wood, Aide ????, kerry johnson, dan thomas.

good luck port for rest of the season.

Camborne Park played well and took there chances, good all round team performances and have played well of late and ended with some bad luckbut today luck was on parks side as ar as the second goal was concerned but had chances to put the game beyond falmouth which bought about a hard last 15mins where fal through everything forward and got there consolation but had couple of good chances to level it, but would like to say thanks to fal lads for playing the game and making it a good enjoyable match despite the weather.

OOps. Any chance someone might think the scores on here are official. :)

As stu Hull says Camborne played well. Albion should have done more with our posession in the first half, and when 2-0 down straight after half time were up against it.

Was it raining - didnt notice myself

Guest pete norfolk

good team performance from camborne pk yesterday.

1st goal was a header from sam emery (his first for the club) from a well taken free kick from stu hull.

ht 1-0

within a min of restart richard fisher took a cross shot which floated over the keeper into the far corner.

falmouth pushed to get bk into the game but park looked very dangerous on the break.

falmouth got a goal bk but fortunately for us couldn't muster up an equaliser.

ft 2-1

mom: stu hull for his work effort up front and his tracking bk when needed

good to get our first win and take that momentum into our game next week at holmans, which is a big game as only a point seperates the two sides now.

AGGIE HAVE TO BE HAPPY WITH FALMOUTHS POOR RESULT AGAINST A POOR SIDE,  BRING ON THE SAINTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AGGIE AGGIE AGGIE OIOIOI

i take it your on about park and i don't believe you've played us (camborne park) so this comment should be left for when u play us