Cornwall Football Forum

HULL CITY V WEST HAM UNITED

Coopsie

This is ONLY so that there's a break from the Arse-anal V Spurs, or Cornish V English we've had to endure over the past 337 years..

Basically it's a question. With West Ham in the bottom 3 on 10 points :thumbsup: , and Hull being 1 place above them in 17th on 11 points :o , could this game possibly be one that could decide how their season pans out?.

It's November not April. Get real.

Whats your problem?. I ask a civil question to users of this forum to hopefully entice something different to debate. You come on here and tell me to "get real".. How exactly am I not being real?. I bet you're one of the people that say Liverpool's season is over already, even though it's November, not April?.

Pal, if you don't like a topic or it doesn't interest you. Then don't bloody read it or comment on it? :rolleyes:

The fact that you chose to be so insulting only goes to show you spurted your brains when/if you last had s e x.

Whats your problem?. I ask a civil question to users of this forum to hopefully entice something different to debate. You come on here and tell me to "get real".. How exactly am I not being real?. I bet you're one of the people that say Liverpool's season is over already, even though it's November, not April?.

Pal, if you don't like a topic or it doesn't interest you. Then don't bloody read it or comment on it? :rolleyes:

The fact that you chose to be so insulting only goes to show you spurted your brains when/if you last had ######.

i think my little hammers will win,not worried yet mate,only if those mancks dontnt nick c cole

Are you sure you don't work for Sky Sports, Coopsie?

My point is that whoever wins (if either) aint the make or break of their season. Teams at the bottom rise quickly with 2 or 3 wins and there is plenty of time (and a transfer window) to put things right.

Whilst agreeing that 3 points at any time of the season is welcome, now is too early to get too excited about it.

I dont write anyone off at this time of the season. No I dont think Liv will win the league (who does?) but a top 4 spot is still to be desired and there is plenty of work to do to achieve it.

So to answer your topic the answer is NO.

The fact that you chose to be so insulting only goes to show you spurted your brains when/if you last had ######.

i think my little hammers will win,not worried yet mate,only if those mancks dontnt nick c cole

Well thankyou for a rational response young man. I reckon Cole will stay until atleast the end of the season to be honest. Seems a pretty decent kind of guy to me. BUT he would bring in some MUCH needed money.

I do not agree that West Ham’s game this Saturday is what you would call a six pointer or the game that decides how their season pans out

I would however say that our next 3 to 4 games are important and if we were to lose all of them or get very little in the way of points then I would start to fear the worst that is for sure

Our next 4 games are Hull City (Away) Burnley (Home) Man Utd (Home) Bolton (Away)

Now I feel West Ham will beat Hull City and also Burnley, Man Utd never like to come to the Boleyn Ground (Neither do Arsenal, sorry I had to get that in there) :D so I’m going for a draw there and although I hate to say it I would go for a loss at the Reebok against Bolton (We never win there)

If correct and other results go our way (Big possibility) then that will give us 7 out of a possible 12 points which would put us on 17 points and I think that would be good enough for at least 14th to 16th in the league table

The following three games after those are Chelsea (Home) (Stick the blue flag up your Arsenal) Loss

Portsmouth (Home) Win then the Spuds (Away) Loss not a good finish to 2009 (Be glad to see the back of it)

Then comes the New Year and with it New Hope, The transfer window opens and we will do a little buying and selling in the hope we can actually do a proper deal and get the right money for players instead of letting them leave for f**k all, Dean Ashton will retire from the game and West Ham will claim £7m which is what he was insured for (gotta feel sorry for the lad)

There are rumours floating around the press that West Ham are in talks about being taken over by a few people although the club have denied this and say that no firm offers have been made, Looks like David Gold and David Sullivan are in the race although from a supporters point of view this would not be a good move as they will do to us as they did to Birmingham City and although the took Birmingham City from the red to the black they also fleeced the fans and cut costs on a lot of things to do with the club such as hospitality yet charged the earth for it (These people are very good at what they do)

For me as a fan I believe the club will survive and there are good times ahead (Hopefully at 2.30pm on the 28th December 2009) :D and we will become stronger but it would take a miracle for us to be up with the top 4 or 5 in the foreseeable future

Will you not need to sell before you can buy though?. That is not a dig, it's a srious question because I thought nothing could happen until that Icelandic bank had cleared the £120million debts, or found someone who would?.

Also, aren't the fella's from Brum wanting a 50% stake in the club, just for pumping £40million into the club?.

Anita You know i would not be able to resist getting a dig in there at your lot, Anyway you have given the Hammers a hard time of late :(

coopsie You have been reading to many newspapers fella although your not that far off the mark, yes we do not have any money to spend so will need to sell before we can buy which is why i said about the buying and selling (It comes hand in hand with us) and that is about the long and short of it i guess, I just hope we keep the younger players who have come through the acadamy and build on what we have (Some good players have come up through the ranks again)

With regards to the other part i cannot be 100% sure and as i know your aware that in this day and age the clubs do not let the fans know until it is a done deal and the papers will make up all sorts just to get people to buy a newspaper so im not reading to much into it just yet, The only thing i would say is that the so called £120 million debt is proberly a little over exaggerated by about £20 million

Anita You know i would not be able to resist getting a dig in there at your lot, Anyway you have given the Hammers a hard time of late :(

coopsie You have been reading to many newspapers fella although your not that far off the mark, yes we do not have any money to spend so will need to sell before we can buy which is why i said about the buying and selling (It comes hand in hand with us) and that is about the long and short of it i guess, I just hope we keep the younger players who have come through the acadamy and build on what we have (Some good players have come up through the ranks again)

With regards to the other part i cannot be 100% sure and as i know your aware that in this day and age the clubs do not let the fans know until it is a done deal and the papers will make up all sorts just to get people to buy a newspaper so im not reading to much into it just yet, The only thing i would say is that the so called £120 million debt is proberly a little over exaggerated by about £20 million

Yeah I get what you're saying mate. However, like you, I don't read the papers (though I'll admit to enjoying the Daily Sport every now and again).. You're absolutely right, NOBODY knows the extent of any clubs debt, except the chairman and shareholders etc. The guy I work with is a hardened bubble blower, just like your good self, so most of my Wet Spam info comes from him..

I actually hope that all your clubs financial problems are sorted out eventually, because unlike most other followers of London clubs, I actually like and admire Wet Spam as a club. They are an honest little club who know where they came from and have a SUPERB history of producing great players through their own system, and trying to play football the way it should be played. Not like so many other clubs in these times who seek a buyer to give them a quick fix and buy a trophy or 2, like Chelski etc.

Like I said, I hope your financial state is sorted soon and you avoid relegation, because from what I've been hearing, relegation could well see the end of West Hm United??. I've also heard a few murmurings via forums that I use, that there's a real chance that you could become the first top flight club to become no more?. That WOULD be a travesty mate....

Thanks for the kind comments about the Hammers coopsie me old mucca

I will say one thing though and god i hope it does not happen, If by chance we were the first top flight club to be no-more as you put it the Tattoo i have of my first love (I hope the missus does not read this) would have to be removed :(

Nothing kind about telling the truth buddy. As for your tattoo removal. Don't be silly mate, you live in Cornwall now, that means you're contractually bound to cling to the past :clapper:

the Hammers are fighters, & will not give in lightly, I have confidence in them,

to stay up, but as already stated it is to early to write them off

Hammers

:c::thumbsup::c:

Absolutely agree about being fighters etc. Also, I've not once suggested that they should be written off yet. The whole point of the topic was because, in my opinion, there's a huge difference between being in the bottom 3 and a point below 17th, or being 4 points behind and making it MUCH tougher to climb out of that relegation zone?.