Cornwall Football Forum

penryn 2 hayle 1

was not over the line, you will never meet a more honest person than andy stivey who was doing the line.

penryn fully deserved this win, goals scored by hal davis & patrick shaughnessy, good game helped by a very good young referee he was great!

like i said wasnt at the game, so cant comment any further on it.

well done penryn, good luck for season :clapper:

watched the game from the half way line so impossible to say if the ball crossed the line or not. Penryn had a goal ruled out for offside.Just glad to see a bit of luck going Penryns way for once. Good luck to Hayle for the rest of the season ,a good game for the spectator

Every club should have an Andy Stivey. If i was playing against Penryn, last kick of the game and the ball was close to the line, i would obviously contest it no matter who the lino was, thats what players do, but at least you`d know in your mind you have NOT been cheated if it was Andy.

Every club should have an Andy Stivey. If i was playing against Penryn, last kick of the game and the ball was close to the line, i would obviously contest it no matter who the lino was, thats what players do, but at least you`d know in your mind you have NOT been cheated if it was Andy.

popey my dear friend the ball wouldn't necessarily have to be anywhere near the line and not only would you be contesting it you'd be claiming it :clapper: much luv bro x