Cornwall Football Forum

FHFL Ressults Wednesday 9/9

4-0 omg, that has really upset the apple cart on penryn 3rds title bid,

i dont think they will win the league by xmas now, more like be battling

relegation at xmas. oh well better luck next week, **** and dom was right

where has it all gone wrong!!!! you havent even played the top sides yet.

also we lost 2-1 to albion, well reffed and albion battled hard for win draw

would have been fair result

Guest hellboy

We will win it by xmas "dont make me laugh" where are all the gobby gits now then eh"

Wont win the league too many people in the team think they are better than they are,

Must be all those Peninsula players u have. Apparently a couple could play that high dont make me laugh.

Guest pete norfolk

Camborne Pk 1 Troon 1

Good game. Park took the lead through james turpie before park were reduced to 10 men when matt trudgeon was sent off for kicking out. Park held strong but with the last kick of the game troon equalised.

Well played to Troon and good luck for the season

Well Zee, my Team lost 3-2 v Falmouth Town and may i add that Falmouth Town have a good squad which has been "quietly" added to over the summer, i'll stick my neck out and say they will be up there come May, as for Perran i don't know maybe a case of the "second" season!!!

Why don't you lot just concentrate on your own team, instead of critcising and speculating about everyone else! :ninja:

As Deano has said you lot have been bragging before the season started!!! Not saying you wont but to say you will is always going to be a non return post!! :c:

FALMOUTH ATH 1 FALMOUTH ALBION 2

RYAN JAMES WITH A DOUBLE STRIKE, MUST SAY FELT ATHLETIC PLAYED SOME GREAT FOOTBALL BUT DIDNT REALLY CREATE ENOUGH CHANCES IN THE END, LEE J GREAT IN THE MIDDLE. SHIFTY AS USUAL WAS EXCEPTIONAL.

WELL DONE LADS

WHAT HAPPEN TO PENRYN LAST NITE ARE ST AGNES ANY GOOD THIS YEAR

WHO SCORED FOR MAWNAN AND TINE AND FAL TOWN

town goals - timmy hurrell,brett southeard,O.G................ timmys goal is goal of the season!!! SUTNNING! OVER HEAD KICK OUTSIDE THE BOX TOP CORNER, GOAL KEEPER LEFT WITH HIS FEET PLANTED!!!!!

town goals - timmy hurrell,brett southeard,O.G................ timmys goal is goal of the season!!! SUTNNING! OVER HEAD KICK OUTSIDE THE BOX TOP CORNER, GOAL KEEPER LEFT WITH HIS FEET PLANTED!!!!!

Guest Young Legend

albion 2 - 1 athletic ath the much better football with ben manley setting up matt metcalfe with a lovely set piece the line up was toy dom manley sloth metcalfe lee j cogs martin galloway matty pellow ben ambrose and mooro bring on holmans saturday 3 new debutants in matt metcalfe matt pellow and youngster ben manley

albion 2 - 1 athletic ath the much better football with ben manley setting up matt metcalfe with a lovely set piece the line up was toy dom manley sloth metcalfe lee j cogs martin galloway matty pellow ben ambrose and mooro bring on holmans saturday 3 new debutants in matt metcalfe matt pellow and youngster ben manley

only tom & emil from lat seasons 1st team in that team

Abs. ARSE M8, even your own lads were saying 5 &if not where did you find a entire diff. team bar 3/4 from the last game!!!!!

But eh what does it matter you won you took your chances and Pendeen didn't....good luck and like i said if you keep that team together MINUS YOUR 2FIRST TEAMERS !!!!LOL you'll defo be there or about...g luck2you's :o

only tom & emil from lat seasons 1st team in that team

Abs. ARSE M8, even your own lads were saying 5 &if not where did you find a entire diff. team bar 3/4 from the last game!!!!!

But eh what does it matter you won you took your chances and Pendeen didn't....good luck and like i said if you keep that team together MINUS YOUR 2FIRST TEAMERS !!!!LOL you'll defo be there or about...g luck2you's :o

if u read it correct only tom & emil from late years 1st team lol