St Blazey 4 2 0 2 11 7 +4 6

Holsworthy 5 2 0 3 13 14 -1 6

Nanpean Rovers 4 1 1 2 8 8 +0 4

Elburton Villa 4 1 1 2 5 6 -1 4

St Dominick 5 1 1 3 7 13 -6 4

Camelford 6 1 1 4 9 19 -10 4

Callington Town 5 1 0 4 7 12 -5 3

St Columb Major 6 0 1 5 7 35 -28 1

I am going to give this forum a wide birth now. I'm sorry if i have offended anyone, it was not my intention, and would like to add it is not the way parkway wish to portray themselves, it has been my thoughts alone and i maybe let my passion get the better of things.

I will however use this thread to support what i have been saying as they are now facts. Parkway went to bere and did a professional job and no bere alston team could have stopped that. And on Torpoint, you cannot honestly tell me that a team that has conceded 10 goals in their last 3 games is going to win this league?! I do think though that 5 games in and looking at the results it is open to a few teams.

Good luck to everyone

Fair play to Parkway, they were far sharper than us all over the pitch, both with and without the ball all afternoon (which has been our problem all season so far).

Perhaps the scoreline (4-0) was a little flattering as apart from the goals our keeper had less to do than last week at Morwenstow, but Parkway were very clinical and punished us for some sloppy play and individual mistakes.

Thought we were in it for forty minutes and were unlucky not to take the lead with Dan Pethick having one shot blocked by the Evans in the 1st minute and hitting a post five minutes later, although Parkway were playing the better football.

Parkway's 2nd on the stroke of half time killed the game and although we had a bit of a go for 15-20 minutes after the restart, they were never really in trouble in the 2nd half.

One or two of my lads may have overstepped the mark on occasions, as did a couple of Parkway lads and at one point the game looked like becoming out of control, purely down to an inept referee, who should have clamped down on things and booked one of each (no surprises who on my team) early on, but that is no way an excuse for the result, how we played or the mistakes we keep making.

That aside, it was a hard fought game and despite having three players missing Parkway were worthy winners and after last weeks blip against Torpoint will definately be up there challenging for the title.

'Never Touched Him Ref' is right when he says that it must be a concern for Torpoint to have conceded 10 goals in three games, but at the same time, they have scored 12, come away with 7 points and are still unbeaten.

I'm sure Ricky and Paul will look to address Torpoint's apparent recent defensive frailties, as tthey won't be able to rely on outscoring teams in high scoring matches all the time, but it's sure going to make things exciting.

Notice that my 'dark horse' Sticker have started to pick things up now after a slow (disappointing) start, only wish that (Liskeard away apart), we could say the same.

Guest thebeastofbodmin

Good result for Bodmin with 8 players unavalible but tavvy are an average side so maybe 2 points dropped. still unbeaten so could be worse. Another good result for bude. Torpoint slipped up yesterday, got to take advantadge of that because that isnt likely to happen again. Superb result for Parkway away at Bere Alston

Guest MAFC-rb

in reply to the hammering of st columb by millbrook.... its a bit of both, yes st columb

are never going to finish with a plus goal difference in that league ever but it was a good

performance by the brook although to be gonest the scoreline could have been 20-1 if

easy chances were taken. When millbrook play well they are a match for any team in the

east cornwall league

I dont think so. st columb are just that poor. They have a lot of inexperienced players. Its unfortunate with all the hard work the players, management and comittee are putting in, they're just simply not good enough at the moment for E.C.L. They got easily beaten by two duchy 3 teams during pre-season.

Local Lad, you haven't just got a chip on your shoulder......You've got a whole portion!!!!

As a rival manager in the same division, from what I can see Bodmin are doing fine....Lay off the slating and slagging off cause it's getting boring... :SM_carton:

If you're an ex-player from last season who can't get in their team, then judging by Bodmin's results at the back end of last season and the beginning of this season, they're better off without you by the looks of it!!