Cornwall Football Forum

Truro City 2 Tiverton Town 0

just got back from watching the truro match just nearly had accident at chivy cross some pratt cut me up so i had to stop in middle road or i would of had it ,on to the match a shocking game played infront of 9002 supporters 1st half none event 2nd half better tiverton went down to 10 men when a player was sent off for a foul on watkins when clean through on goal truro played a lot better then and got a penalty when 1 of there players handled the ref didnt give it but the linesman did didnt see 2nd goal due to it peeing down,man of the match by a mile santos gaio les afful was kicked a lot truro need a big target man or they are going to struggle ohagan of falmouth would be a good signing .Back down truro again tmrw for my local team newquay hope its not £10 again to go in should be a good game ,at least i got my 3 tickets for the precious life match on sept 27th. :c:

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

100% Cornish, please don't go to Truro tomorrow, we are playing on Wednesday night (if the pitch can handle the rain we are due) The fixed admission for SWPL 1W matches is £3 + any concessions the clubs may offer.

Guest hammer3

100% The fixed admission for SWPL 1W matches is £3 + any concessions the clubs may offer.

Judge, what does the difference work out per promotion compared to Truro City? I seem to have lost count :rolleyes:

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

100% The fixed admission for SWPL 1W matches is £3 + any concessions the clubs may offer.

Judge, what does the difference work out per promotion compared to Truro City? I seem to have lost count :rolleyes:

For those who care about local football at a realistic level, that can be sustained without having to rip off local businesses, the admission is £3 to watch Truro City Reserves. Hope that answers your rather pathetic point.

For those who care about local football at a realistic level, that can be sustained without having to rip off local businesses, the admission is £3 to watch Truro City Reserves. Hope that answers your rather pathetic point.

god do you ever just answer a question with out a dig at city . and you call me a numpty god help u mister misery guts . give your a break cos your brain cell is bored

Guest hammer3

It not only answers my point but makes me laugh :) again my job here is done :)

Th anks judge for letting me know its wed kick off and not tonight it looks like we will have to bring our waterproofs then it looks like newquay could be facing there old goalie tmrw the 3 barreled name 1 also liam eddy and marcus martin who was only sub vs tivvy , sorry to you all i meant the attendance was902 it was announced over speakers but looked more like 500 hope its a better game with truro 2nds than 1st team .COME ON YOU PEPPERMINTS :c: