Millbrook 5 1 2 2 11 9 +2 5

Plymstock United 5 1 2 2 11 12 -1 5

Elburton Villa 4 1 1 2 5 6 -1 4

St Dominick 4 1 1 2 7 12 -5 4

Nanpean Rovers 3 1 0 2 8 8 +0 3

Callington Town 5 1 0 4 7 12 -5 3

Camelford 5 1 0 4 9 19 -10 3

St Columb Major 5 0 1 4 6 25 -19 1

Watched the Launceston v Bude match this evening and what a cracking contest. End to end and not quite sure how there were only two goals! One of the best I've seen this season so far.

Bude certainly deserved to share the spoils, even if they left it late to equalise. Far better in the second-half when they switched the winger - Boxy was it?

Referee had an interesting style as well - no one ever knew which way he was giving a free-kick until he arrived at the place of the offence and then told the surrounding players!

:clapper:

OK, You have a decent game yourself yesterday.

Thought your No.10 and the fella that scored the pen were your two best players on the day and Jamal is always a handful upfront....Your keeper made some good saves as well.

We couldn't handle the slope and your GK's long balls in the first half and our passing was awful.

We picked up a bit in the 2nd half and finished the game strongly, but were way down on how well we played at Liskeard in midweek.

Had three players missing including our usual GK....which players of ours did tyou think were ok?

yeah the slope can cause problems! Its very decieving. Yeah we had three of our usuals missing who would normally start, and our centre back having to go off was a bit of a blow!

Matey in the middle is it westy, the tall chap up front and the guy who came on in the second half! Quite impressive.

Football Fan,

It was 'Never Touched Him Ref' but I notice that the thread has been removed and he's been noticably quiet since yesterday.

My internets been down!! haha

Torpoint didn't beat us we beat ourselves. We were shite!! But i can guarantee we will put that right next week

Your PC seems to be like the team you support or is it the other way around ?

im surprised it hasnt been all over this forum as it was quite a performance by the man one of the best i've seen!

daniel chapman (much touted as chris todds natural replacement in the firsts in the coming years and much coverted by falmouth) in fact managed to help himself to all 5 of torpoints goals

Guest boy wonder

This Dan Chapman must be some player

where does he play? as i was there saturday watching the game and im sure they werent all from him

i do remember from watching torpoint last year a right back called chappy i think he was called???

is that the same person?

he doesnt look very happy as everytime ive seen him play he looked miserable

Having informed him of what you said, you may like to know the torpoint keeper was chuckling along to that comment and has admitted that looking back at his performances over the years, he is shite. I heard a bit of sledging from where i was stood between the parkway number 5 and the torpoint striker, anyone know what was said?

completely agree dave, enjoyed playing in the bude v launceston game, was a good game of football, have no idea how only 2 goals were scored, thought we were all over the shop 1st half but like you said came back in to the game in the 2nd half, yes i also found the ref interesting and i believe the 2nd half lasted 57mins??? i no that the game finished at 9 after kicking off at 7!! all in all good advert played by 2 good teams

Football Fan,

It was 'Never Touched Him Ref' but I notice that the thread has been removed and he's been noticably quiet since yesterday.

My internets been down!! haha

Torpoint didn't beat us we beat ourselves. We were shite!! But i can guarantee we will put that right next week

Your PC seems to be like the team you support or is it the other way around ?

It's as bad as your goalkeeper!!

Well 'Never Touched Him Ref' your PC and team must be in top class NOW!!!!!!!!!