Cornwall Football Forum

BUCKLAND TRVELLING BY TRAIN TO PENZANCE

How many Bucks fans will be heading south?

A few Blazey fans were on about taking the train to Newton Abbot when we play Buckland away. I take it we will be able to get a taxi or bus from the station to the ground.

Look forward to that one. :thumbsup:

To all at Penzance.

You are in for a treat tomorrow when the Buckland boys visit. They will make quite a lot of noise and drink you dry, but what a great bunch they are. They have visited Bickland Park by train before (over 70 last season and more to come this, so I believe) and you will certainly know that they are around, but what an atmosphere they create and will swell your gate as well. We look forward to having them again for the last game of the season. I hope that you all enjoy the day.

Best wishes,

Charles Fittus

Vice-chaiman

Falmouth Town AFC

:drink::drink: :drink:

thanks for the info john will see you tomorrow :)

How many Bucks fans will be heading south?

A few Blazey fans were on about taking the train to Newton Abbot when we play Buckland away. I take it we will be able to get a taxi or bus from the station to the ground.

Look forward to that one. :thumbsup: taxis willbe easy for you, rank at station only 3miles to ground, look forward to that one, let the train take the strain :thumbsup:

Excellent mate. We enjoyed our trips to Buckland in the last couple seasons. Hopefully we might even have a coach for that one. That will encourage the ones who dont want to drive to come. So a few of us will take the train and make a day of it. Be great if we can take a least 50 plus to Buckland. Look for the flags that day. :thumbsup:

Buckland do group booking & prices are extremly cheap, so if game is canceled it not the end of the earth. Adults pay £5, kids a quid to places like Falmouth, Bodmin etc return. A few of us on hols at moment so unfortunatley Penzance came to early which was a shame. Bucks would organise a couple of cheap mini buses from Newton train station to Homers Heath ground if ever required.