Cornwall Football Forum

Penryn 3rds vs St Day

Guest hellboy

Guest hellboy

Watched my beloved Penryn to day against a St Day team not sure if it was thier 2nds or 1sts or a mix.

Alot of new faces in the penryn team good to see some really good players on show.

Please can anyone answear why Bushy is not captain of the team??

I thought he done really well last year with the group of young players he had.

Not sure who the captain was today think he was called Kirt or Kirk, was not there last year. Not trying to have a dig at him but i never heard a word out of his mouth for 90 minuets except from bad mouthing his team mates. Not being funny, but if u r gonna be Captain then i think u need to start acting like one and encourage your players. Please Please bring Back Bushy as captain not that gobby idiot. Please for the club Bushy all the way. :lol: :lol:

Guest The Patriot

Penryn 3rds 0-3 St day

Scorers were

Duane Britton

Dom Pullen (pen)

Perran Cooke

It was a bit of a mix with 7 changes from the team that beat Hayle, credit to Penryn 3rds - who are better than thier 2nd team. Quite a successful pre-season with wins against Hayle, Buckfastliegh, Constantine and Penryn. Can't forget the draw against Newquay also. Should be a good season

Best of luck P'ryn think you'll do well if you keep your squad.

Watched my beloved Penryn to day against a St Day team not sure if it was thier 2nds or 1sts or a mix.

Alot of new faces in the penryn team good to see some really good players on show.

Please can anyone answear why Bushy is not captain of the team??

I thought he done really well last year with the group of young players he had.

Not sure who the captain was today think he was called Kirt or Kirk, was not there last year. Not trying to have a dig at him but i never heard a word out of his mouth for 90 minuets except from bad mouthing his team mates. Not being funny, but if u r gonna be Captain then i think u need to start acting like one and encourage your players. Please Please bring Back Bushy as captain not that gobby idiot. Please for the club Bushy all the way. :lol::lol:

I LOVE IT WHEN THESE SO CALLED MEN HIDE BEHIND A COMPUTER SREEN AND SLAG PEOPLE OFF.

Oh yeah before i forget Hell boy is Jon Rowe A st Day player, and jesus he has piled on the pounds!!!!!!!

Who ate all the pies......

JON ROWE :lol::lol:

FIFI D

:c:

Being a spectator at the game tonight i was impressed by penryn having watched this side for the first time.. the young number 10 for penryn was unlucky could of had a few if he brought his shooting boots with him.. also number 11 or 7 on the right wing 2nd half caused few problems..also number 2 for penryn was a tidy defender... but st.day were in control most the game .. ringing changed throught out the game .. duane with a good header.. pullen gettin a pen off his lucky touch off his back and then a bizarre 3rd which i believe the ref gave for a back pass or sumthing but i really cudnt work it out ne1 got ne ideas on the 3rd goal??

but first time watched both sides in the new form or for first time .. can see both sides doing very well in there league.. all best to both sides for the season.

see i dont down st.day all the time and i do have good words to say about them... which alot of them think i dont !!! nice to see no1 holds a grudge tho lmao!!

Guest gunners

Sorry to burst your bubble here fellas "Hellboy" i am not. Not my style im afraid.

Is that what is was for chatting up his mrs.

Every dog has his day. lol

Guest gunners

Thanks for the comments Fifi ie Kirt cheers bud. Now i know who u r .

No hard feelings will do all my talking on the footrball pitch. Im not hellboy and never have been.

Hope to see u on the pitch at Penryn or if u come down to St Day sort it out then.

Seriously if i had something to say i would not hide behind any name most people know im Gunners.

Not like you eh?

i can tell u jr is not hellboy and i think penryn boys shud look closer to home than st.day... st.day lookin gd the john and i was impressed by how crap middle of park went once u left it john...lol.. but looking good up top with pullen and duane both score goals for fun so shud b an interesting season up st.day....

itsnt it amazin how the forum has progressed ur career john lol

Guest gunners

Thanks Jamie. I know bud never had such good press.

How are u doing bud hope you have a good seasond down there.

Tell your bro i said hello.

Will pop down one saturday when St Day dont have a game and join u for a few pints.

Anytime u wanna come up St Day mate the bar is always open for you and the boys.

See u soon bud.

Good luck to all teams for the start of the season.

Its come around so quick " Good Times"

Guest SCAREYTERRY

A big thanks to St Day for giving us a very good friendley last night. The boys done well against a good combo team.Top 3 a least . Good luck to sy and roger u got a good team there. :c: :c: