Cornwall Football Forum

Can the youth of Plymouth Parkway make an impact on the SWPL?

Guest Old Timer

Could be a very interesting season for Parkway. Great result for them last sunday. Can they make an impact ? I think they will, they will not struggle, top six finish would be my prediction and a cup final appearance as well.

The first month will give a good indication Saltash, Penzance, Falmouth, Bodmin as well as Swanage in the FA Vase in the first 6 weeks.

One thing I will predict they will be top of the league friday night.

Guest ortega

sorry but can someone explain what youth we are talking about,andy sargent 30 P baker 25 carl kurtis 25 cusacks late 20's hawky late 20s holman 26,absolute joke and one of the worst and unfounded topics for along time.Suppose this is what happens when you let parkway fans on sites like this as they are all brain dead.Sorry just remembered i left someone out,parnell late 20s.Your a joke old timer.Up the Newquay !

Well, the Old Timer has certainly rattled someone's cage. There has been a lot worse subjects then this one. Parkway supporters brain dead ? very harsh statement and not a nice thing to say. runners up last season and charity bowl this season, think they have a lot to celebrate for a younger team then last season.

Guest ortega

Well the old timer must not realise who plays for parkway as the average age of this side is got to be mid twentys and it is just a ridiculous statement as you have no where near a young side.maybe closer to the opposite and if you believe you have a young side then you are probably a sandwich sort of a picnic.you are just trying to get a parkway band wagon going

I think Parkway have every right to get bandwagon rolling. Not much said about Bodmin loosing the Charity Bowl last weekend for the second season running, by a team who had the heart ripped out of them during the summer.

This forum is about light hearted banter, so I think you need to get a life and concentrate on your own Club which gets plenty of space for a club who has not exactly set the Cornish football world alight