Cornwall Football Forum

Keeper Available

Hi.

I am currently looking for a club to play for, for the upcoming season. am a 23 yr old Cornish keeper, and have spent the past season and this preseason with Mousehole.

Am looking for a new club, ideally closer to home (camborne) but distance not a big issue.

former clubs are Mousehole 1sts, 2nds and 3rds. Troon 1sts & 2nds. Camborne Park.

am a confident young keeper who is looking to stay in senior football.

if there is any club looking for a decent keeper for the upcoming season, please feel free to let me know on here.

Best regards.

Jay.

Guest Luffy

Jay is a good keeper & any team who signs him will have a good keeper but when a keeper like young ryan gendal drops in your lap, u can't miss the boat!!! I wish jay all the best for future.

Little bit concerned that u say Ryan dropped into your lap, strange that as he is signed to us at Ludgvan, and has been for a few weeks, and was looking forward to playing then out of he blue he txt me ref Mousehole. Have sent you pm on the subject.

Guest Woodpecker

Luffy,doesn't matter that he has signed combo forms with you,mousehole play in the penisula league(different league),so they can sign him straight away.You can't blame players who want to play football at a higher level.

Jay is a good keeper & any team who signs him will have a good keeper but when a keeper like young ryan gendal drops in your lap, u can't miss the boat!!! I wish jay all the best for future.

Little bit concerned that u say Ryan dropped into your lap, strange that as he is signed to us at Ludgvan, and has been for a few weeks, and was looking forward to playing then out of he blue he txt me ref Mousehole. Have sent you pm on the subject.

erm??? arent players allowed to change their minds or something?

Mousehole a great little club holding their own at a good standard.

I saw this lad Ryan a few times towards the end of last season and he is a good shot stopper. :)

Brave as well, going down at the feet of forwards. :)

A bit quick releasing the ball though, with the long kick, giving no time for his forwards to get up front, hence one of Ludgvan's lack of attacking capabilities. :(

Doesn't like a cross goal shot though and will let in a few that way. :(

Guest Luffy

I have no problems with players wanting to better themselves, and have said so to Ryan and passed on my best wishes. I understand that players can change their mind and they can move around as and when they like, just an awkward time of the pre season to lose one of your key positions. Never mind that is the way the cookie crumbles will have to sort out another one.