Cornwall Football Forum

friendlies on 1st aug

penryn 4ths 8-7 Praze

I think the score explains it to be honest lol Penryn had a few players missing in this friendly and we didnt start very well finding ourself 2-0 down early at the end of the first half penryn was 4-2 down but not looking out of it.Start of the second half penryn look much stronger and was back into the game.Penryn got into the lead and looked strong from then on but praze never gave up and battled well. Very good game to be in and watch and all the best to praze

Also like to say thanks to ref who offered to do it because of no proper ref CHEERS

goal scores

bisto martin (4)

Quaid Saunder (1) :yahoo::thumbsup:

David Bush (1)

Own Goal

sorry cant remember who scored the other goal

St Ives Mariners 3 - 13 Mount Ambrose (h/t 0-8) :drink::clapper::smiley20::thumbsup:

A good competitive game despite the scoreline, 2many scorers to remember and we made 7 changes at half time which affected the flow of the game and made the second half much closer than the first, many thanks to Mariners and good luck to them for the coming season

Polperro (ECL) 1 - 1 Premier Sixes (Duchy 3)

Brilliant rearguard performance by P6 to grab a draw. We had a bare 11 due to work commitments, injuries and holidays. Left back Scott Arthur excelled as stand in keeper. Martyn Probert levelled 10 minutes from time with a missile of a free-kick.

Thanks to Simon Fisher and his boys for the game and good luck for the season

St Ives Mariners 3 - 13 Mount Ambrose (h/t 0-8)

A good competitive game despite the scoreline, 2many scorers to remember and we made 7 changes at half time which affected the flow of the game and made the second half much closer than the first, many thanks to Mariners and good luck to them for the coming season

Surely you must remember one particular goal scorer Steve..............!!

Guest kopidol8

St Ives Mariners 3 - 13 Mount Ambrose (h/t 0-8)

Surely you must remember one particular goal scorer Steve..............!!

Never missed you today mate lol surely you never scored. We drew 4 all i had 2 mike and tristan one each. Mate 4-1 up with ten mins left and they took me and Shane off for Spencer and Danny. They got some stick for that ha ha. 3 goals in ten mins and Nath hurt his back so only conceded the 1. To be honest if we kept the same side on would have won but have to give people a run out.

Hayle res 0 Storm res 0,

Great game of football on a really good pitch, Storm were able to finally put out something like their strongest side after 2 dodgy midweek showings against a really strong Hayle side, I could have put us 1 up after 10 mins but managed to hit the keeper from 10 yards out, I still say it was an amazing save..

Really close game which we edged on chances and Hayle on possession it could have gone either way, I would also like to thank the dctor who drove all the way over from truro to glue my head back together after a clash of coconuts he saved me having to go to a&e.

Think you would have liked this one Tank.

Would also like to say well done to our ressies who ran chacewater close today with a lot of new players well done to Stu Hull and Andy Osborn for scoring :smiley20:

Penryn(fhfl1) 5 v Wadebridge(ecpl) 2

Having found ourselfs 1 nil down inside 5 mins, we responded in a very positive manner and goin in 4-1 up at half time with goals from

Ross Bowden 3

Kevin Watts 1

Second half scorer was a Kirk Davies penalty.

A very big thankyou to Wadebridge for hosting this freindly(even though the clubhouse wasnt open)

MOM has to between young DANIEL TURNER and JAMIE(scrubby)ALLEN

FIFI D

:c:

Guest wattsy

quaid i heard david bush's goal was a tap in any truth in this

well done bisto wont be long now till someone snaps you up

bushy doesnt do tap-ins, only screamers........ :clapper:

Guest geachy1

was good game scoreline quite flattering threemilestone beleive it or not played ok :)

we played well but still can improve..should be a good season :)

stithians have a good team there from what i seen.

petes guna have trouble fitting you in there jake.

that tall ginger striker looks class

Rosudgeon Res (Min 3) 1. Illogen (Min 1) 2.

Good game in general,The scoreline did'nt really reflect the game with Illogen's finishing woefull at time's,However we at Rosudgeon got what we needed from the game,Which was a good run out and great for fitness,With plenty of ball chasing,Fair play to Illogen who played in good spirit,Even when the ref went missing at half-time :blink: .

Good luck to Illogen for the coming season from all at Rosudgeon AFC. :c:

FROGPOOL /CUSCARNE 1 TITANS 5

after observing a minutes silence for jane a good competitive game of football was played between the two sides with TITANS running out deserved winners by 5-1 thanks to frogpool for the game and good luck for the coming season.

would just like to add well done to Kevin (sorry don't know your surname) in what i think was one of his first games as a referee you did a good job mate good luck for the season :clapper: :c:

Guest bunditheboss

i dont know mate the first team are pretty short this year might get to be bench warmer for them, but will be a good game even if i aint there, i have lost a stone since end of last season so i can now get into xxl shorts so should be a good season hopefully, you guys should do well, the squad you had last year was great just had a slow start so if you can start this year how you finished last year you guys should do well

i dont know mate the first team are pretty short this year might get to be bench warmer for them, but will be a good game even if i aint there, i have lost a stone since end of last season so i can now get into xxl shorts so should be a good season hopefully, you guys should do well, the squad you had last year was great just had a slow start so if you can start this year how you finished last year you guys should do well

well done on your weight thats superb i blame my weight on my feet they cant stay out of takeaways (why do i get the feeling postman pat will make a comment) as for the slow start i wasnt there but dont think u would call it that, probably more like a lack of one or two players (maybe 3,4,5,,6,7,ooops now im in trouble :yahoo:

Guest bunditheboss

i have had to tell my local takeaways to not surve me anymore!!!!

ya maybe 4 players you were missing, but you have got that now so good luck next year, all last year i couldnt believe your lack of results before you came along and always said you deserve to stay up, so good luck next year, great bunch of guys

Guest scrubz111

Penryn(fhfl1) 5 v Wadebridge(ecpl) 2

Having found ourselfs 1 nil down inside 5 mins, we responded in a very positive manner and goin in 4-1 up at half time with goals from

Ross Bowden 3

Kevin Watts 1

Second half scorer was a Kirk Davies penalty.

A very big thankyou to Wadebridge for hosting this freindly(even though the clubhouse wasnt open)

MOM has to between young DANIEL TURNER and JAMIE(scrubby)ALLEN

FIFI D

:c:

cheers kirky looking forward to playing some quality football this season!!!! with some some quality lads