Cornwall Football Forum

BOON SIGNING IMMENENT

PENRYN 3RDS ARE HOPEFULL OF COMPLETEING THE SIGNING OF PERRANWELL 2NDS TOP

MARKSMAN GAVIN BOON IN THE NEXT 5 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :c:

BIG SIGNING !!!!! 34 goals + last year !!!!! :yahoo:

that will a very good signing penryn . penryn 4 the league ross and boon up front what a pair :thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Guest mariner

If he signs for penryn, sorry i mean 3rds i'll be very surprised!!!!!

Bingo no 5, if he does sign it will be your manager, Dave Fisher fault for not giving him the oppurtunity at senior level. At least at Penryn he will have a fair crack of the whip.

Guest mariner

Nope your right JTW, only managed to get hold of him for this saturday and as far as i know should be there this wed against Grampound

If he signs for penryn, sorry i mean 3rds i'll be very surprised!!!!!

Bingo no 5, if he does sign it will be your manager, Dave Fisher fault for not giving him the oppurtunity at senior level. At least at Penryn he will have a fair crack of the whip.

I went to Penryn school and it seems that us villagers did learn how to spell!! :c:

Unfortunately for Gavin, Perranwell's strike force over the last 2 years has been excellent i.e. Jon Blundell, Matt Rose, Jake Harvey, Steve Brewer, Mark Taylor etc. The final league positions and number of goals scored demonstrates this. It's often the case with successful teams that some very good younger players miss out for a while. Gavin won't be last, but I'm sure he's benefited more from playing for Perranwell 2nds rather than sitting on the bench for the 1st team all year. I hope he continues to progress next year.

Guest Gears of War

Why the hell would he want to go up the windy show ground and play???

FIFI D

:c:

Oh my god have not once said nothing bad about your team bud :angry2: , However perhaps he would rather play on the poop scoop pitch or maybe the ski slopes at perranwell, Dont think the pitch is that much of an issue.

I can say that gav has not put pen 2 paper 4 anyone and has not made his mind up yet, He is a top bloke and would always be welcome with us :c:

Lads,

'Doggy Pitch' is looking at its best for a few seasons i must say. Its been well cared for by the local council (i am shocked as well).

The 'windy show ground' wasnt supposed to upset you, so i apolgise if it has.

All the best for the coming season Jake and Pete.

FIFI D

Guest Gears of War

Lads,

'Doggy Pitch' is looking at its best for a few seasons i must say. Its been well cared for by the local council (i am shocked as well).

The 'windy show ground' wasnt supposed to upset you, so i apolgise if it has.

All the best for the coming season Jake and Pete.

FIFI D

All the best 2 you aswell bud :thumbsup:

Guest SCAREYTERRY

Good boys .

I love a happy ending, Lets have peace and harmony this season then maybe we will all enjoy tis season. :thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Signing! Jesus whats all this hype about. Anyone would think you are talking about premiership players. Makes me pee myself. Most of you have had more teams than hot dinners. Just get on with the season when it starts and lets all see which clubs your all championing at the end of it

yeah well done on bringing in a player who should be playing higher, and stopping

one that has been there for a while from progressing, taylor had the right idea bringing players through

jason roberts progressed from him last year, how many of your squad will be playing for penryn 2nds next year???????

With the class that Gavin Boon has got ANY team in fhfl1 will be proud to sign him!!!! (do i sense abit of jelousy coz he never signed for fal ath)

**** and Dom

Regarding your last comment about players progressing to combo football, i would have to say that Jason Roberts was the only player that wanted to prgress and deservedly so.

FIFI D

Guest wattsy

He may just want to be in a STRONG fhl division 1 side challenging for everything and hopefully winning things (and enjoying his football because thats what its all about) rather than playing at a higher level and maybe not winning anything.(not saying he wouldnt)

Guest SAILED THE SEVEN SEAS

penryn turds under the leadership of jarvo will walk the fal helston league at a canter jarvo is top drawer. i just hope that mr parry doesnt get jealous and swoop for all your players most of whom are clearly better than the ones he has.perhaps they wont be made to sign combo forms that will solve your problem then.

• 4 months later...