Cornwall Football Forum

WELCOME ALL

Guest IT WASN'T ME REF

Guest IT WASN'T ME REF

JUST JOINED THE FORUM AND LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEW SEASON. WHO DO I SUPPORT, WELL ITS THE WIFE, GRAND CHILDREN AND GREAT GRAND CHILDREN. SAW A FEW GAMES LASTS SEASON AND LIKED WHAT I SAW, SO I THOUGHT MAY AS WELL GET ON THE FORUM AND SAY A FEW WORDS.

COULDN'T HELP SEEING ALL THE COMMENTS ABOUT ECPL TORPOINT, THAT THEY WOULD FIND IT HARD TO WIN THE LEAGUE FOR A SECOND YEAR BUT I SEE THAT THEY DID IT WITH NO TROUBLE. THIS YEAR MAY BE A LITTLE DIFFERENT BUT I HEAR THAT THEY STILL HAVE THE SAME TEAM, NOBODY HAS LEFT .

MUST GO NOW AS ITS TIME TO MAKE THE WIFE A CUP OF TEA BUT YOU WILL BE HEARING FROM ME OVER THE SEASON FROM TIME TO TIME I EXPECT.

Guest opsman

Welcome to come down to watch the "Bridgers" at Bodieve park in Wadebridge. Good football played so you should enjoy your day out. Refurbished clubhouse aswell. :drink:

Guest IT WASN'T ME REF

Welcome to come down to watch the "Bridgers" at Bodieve park in Wadebridge. Good football played so you should enjoy your day out. Refurbished clubhouse aswell. :drink:

WENT TO SEE YOU LAST SEASON AND WAS IMPRESSED WITH YOUR TEAM,GROUND AND FRIENDLY SUPPORTERS. WILL BE CALLING AGAIN THIS COMING SEASON I EXPECT. I DO GET AROUND QUITE ALOT!!!

Guest IT WASN'T ME REF

your welcome over at the mill the season!

THANKS "SATTO" THATS AS LONG AS I DON'T GET SEA SICK ON THE FERRY AS I LIVE IN PLYMOUTH. :( :(

Guest IT WASN'T ME REF

Hope you can make the short journey over the bridge to Saltmill - the pitch where the game is never off!

Hi JULIAN NICE TO BE GETTING ALL THESE INVITES TO DIFFERENT FOOTBALL GROUNDS. I TAKE IT THAT SALTASH PLAY AT THE "SALTMILL" OR AM I WRONG?

SO SORRY JULIAN, BUT JUST FOUND OUT THAT St STEPHENS BOROUGH PLAY AT THE SALTMILL. YES I WILL

PAY YOU A VISIT THIS SEASON I AM SURE.

Guest IT WASN'T ME REF

NICE TO HAVE ALL THESE INVITES TO GO AND SEE ALL THE CLUB GROUNDS AND THEIR TEAMS BUT NO MENTION OF A PINT ON THE BAR(free) AFTER THE MATCH.

I WILL HAVE TO SEE MY BOSS IN THE NHS TO SEE IF I CAN GET SOME TIME OFF TO GO EVERYWHERE. COULD BE A VERY FULL SEASON COMING UP FOR ME. LUCKLY ENOUGH I WILL HAVE A NICE NEW CAR TO GO AROUND IN VERY SOON. ^_^^_^;) ;)

Guest IT WASN'T ME REF

and can you stop SHOUTING I've got a headache :SM_carton:

Are you related to Winno? He also SHOUTS! Hope you enjoy all you see next season. Will look forward to your posts, but.........please don't SHOUT

:D

WHO IS "WINNO", I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF HIM/SHE.

WHATS WITH ALL THIS "SHOUTING/SHOUTS". I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN, DON'T FORGET I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM. PLEASE EXPLAIN. I HOPE I HAVEN'T UPSET ANYBODY, I DON'T WANT TO DO THAT DO I :blink:

Hope you can make the short journey over the bridge to Saltmill - the pitch where the game is never off!

Why not come to Blaise Park(real grass)where it is virtually unknown to be called off.Much favoured by CCFA because of that.

Mr chairman......let it go! your team were beaten by the better side on the day, hence why you were knocked out of the cup.

Every club could use an excuse such as the ref was rubbish, the pitch was too small or to big, the ball hit a diviot (oopps sorry, you cant use that one in this case)! Also your club have trained on the 3g surface on countless occasions which is more than most of st stephens borough's other opponents last season had i expect.

Must be rather a chore walking around every day looking like a bulldog chewing a wasp over one result! :angry:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol:

Guest IT WASN'T ME REF

Welcome to the forum, on the internet using CAPITAL LETTERS signals that you are emphasising/shouting a sentence. It can be hard on some peoples eyes to read.

Thanks Richard I now know whats it about and will keep it small

Guest IT WASN'T ME REF

Bere Alston seem to of had a few good results in their friendly games, will have to give them a visit. Can see by their results why people our saying that they could be knocking on the door when it comes to the final position places at the end of the season. Have the champions got any friendly at all?

Guest IT WASN'T ME REF

IT WASN'T ME REF = WINNO! so blatently obvious. A little disturbing.

WINNO is JOINT MANAGER UTILITY KEEPER ST DAY AFC, so how can I be him. I live in Plymouth and have never been to St Day, in fact all I know is that its in Cornwall. Soccerfan you have got it wrong I am afraid but it was worth it as I expect a few other members will be asking the same thing Who is this "IT WASN'T ME REF" :blink::blink::blink:

WINNO if you read this item then you may have something to say about this last item.

Are you related to Winno? He also SHOUTS! Hope you enjoy all you see next season. Will look forward to your posts, but.........please don't SHOUT

WHATS WITH ALL THIS "SHOUTING/SHOUTS". I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN, DON'T FORGET I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM. PLEASE EXPLAIN. I HOPE I HAVEN'T UPSET ANYBODY, I DON'T WANT TO DO THAT DO I :blink:

WINNO is JOINT MANAGER UTILITY KEEPER ST DAY AFC, so how can I be him. I live in Plymouth and have never been to St Day, in fact all I know is that its in Cornwall. Soccerfan you have got it wrong I am afraid but it was worth it as I expect a few other members will be asking the same thing Who is this "IT WASN'T ME REF" :blink::blink::blink:

WINNO if you read this item then you may have something to say about this last item.

3 days ago you had never heard of WINNO. Now you know an awful lot about him.

But if you insist you're not him then I guess I will just have to accept it.

Guest IT WASN'T ME REF

3 days ago you had never heard of WINNO. Now you know an awful lot about him.

But if you insist you're not him then I guess I will just have to accept it.

I did what anybody else can do I clicked on WINNO from page 2 and then it comes up with his details etc.

I can say with my hand on my heart I am NOT WINNO. If I was Soccerfan I would tell you, why lie about it ,I would get caught out in the end and then nobody would believe a thing that I said.

WHY SHOULDN'T HE SHOUT IF HE WANTS TO ?

IF YOU COME TO ST JUST, SHOUT ALL YOU WANT,MOTHER'S FRIEND HAS GOT WAX IN HER EARS AND THE BLOODY SEAGULLS WON'T SHUT UP.

YOU HAVE TO SHOUT IN THIS COUNTRY, OTHERWISE NOBODY UNDERSTANDS AND ANYWAY THEY'RE ALL SHOUTING THEMSELVES. I'M GRATEFUL MY CENTRE HALF KNOWS HOW TO SHOUT IN LATIN SO I CAN TELL WHEN TO PUT THE FLAG UP.

IT WAS EVEN WORSE DOWN GEEVOR, THEY TELL ME :D .

Guest IT WASN'T ME REF

who is this andy b character?

[/quote

Could be you using a different name as I have been called doing by 'Offside'