Cornwall Football Forum

holmans trio to join hayle this week

Guest chinner

Not having a dig at you Chin but players win games not managers....if players stuck with a club maybe the results wouldnt change like they fear........also have to say 2 of those players owe fine money before they sign anywhere!!!!!

Guest chinner

pitty,u should know by now reading isnt a strong point in troon,as always a certain mr harris thinks he knows it all but i can assure him it was caddy himself who told hayle about the trio of players being available and i can also confirm hayle have been after medsy for weeks.

Matt I know your so very interested in Holmans being so close and really i cant understand why especially as Troon havent even kicked a ball in the combo yet???

But if players leave we have some good young players who are more then capable to take their place who want to play for the club. Iwould rather have a player at Holmans who wants to be there then one who couldnt really be arsed and will leave as soon as a change happens. Holmans has a 61 year history and were successfull long before Paul Caddy and i'm sure over time will be again.

Guest chinner

you are totally right matt i could play for the 1sts next year like i did twice last season,im not good enough i know but theres one huge difference between me and u matt,im loyal and what ever happens at holmans they no i will always support them to the end.i wont say to much about the amount of clubs u have ruined,sorry been at but NICK FALDO comes to mind,anyway all the best for the season im sure reno looks forward to carrying u again

That's the third time Frazer has been linked with a club who wear green. Best way to camouflage the colour of his poor little face when he sees Neil, Andrew and the boxer dogs ,coming up behind him, see. One of those dogs keeps trying to savage Cloughy: can't imagine why ! By the way, if Frazer goes to Perranwell I'm sure they'll pay the £400 he owes St Just with pleasure, won't they, Cads ? Well worth the price.......

It's nice to see and hear of some really good players being linked with hayle. I just hope that the local ,loyal players that are still there and the few young lads from the reserves, that will definately be pushing for a place in the side, get a chance, are treated the same and have the same deals as the influx being BOUGHT in. Good luck to hayle and the new management this season.