Cornwall Football Forum

Has he been with the club before? <_<

I'll answer that myself - no! But I see that he's being linked with the club now : A strong and mobile 24 year old central defender with Tiverton Town, who started out in the Youth setup at Plymouth Argyle before a successful loan spell at Torquay United earned him a full time contract with the Plainmoor outfit. Despite being a regular fixture in the team in the second half of the season he was released following the Gulls’ relegation from the football league, and Tiverton were quick to snap him up, with interest being shown by a number of other local clubs.

Tivvy's manager Martyn Rogers isn't going to get into a bidding war with City though. It's suggested City are in talks with the defender over a summer switch to Cornwall.

Rogers doesn't want the out-of-contract player to go, but can't and won't break his budget in order to prevent him going to Truro. Villis is talking to Truro.

Rogers went onto say that it's going to be difficult to keep him with Truro knocking on their door because they can't compete with them. Tiverton are not going to get into an auction, if it ends up being purely about money, Tiverton will come out second best.

What,Tiverton can't compete with Truro City.

Another player coming to the Club,oh my god not more debt.

Where is the money coming from.?

Just proves my point,Truro,going tits up.?

It's about time some other people woke up and smelt the coffee.

Once again SS, you cant help but bite to criticism. Everyone has advised to let the negativity go over your head and allow the team to answer the critics but you cant help yourself. At times, your attitude only adds weight to the problem.

As for your thoughtless comment, I think you need to be smelling the coffee too boss.

Counter claiming the club going tits up just becasue they are flashing money and outbidding Tivvy means nothing.

Other than perhaps that Tiverton are sensible considering the climate.

Just remember how successful we all thought Heaneys business was until the wheels came off.

You are only making your bump back to normality a little harder for yourself my friend.