Cornwall Football Forum

For the love of God.........

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

When will ITV realise that DAVID BLEAT just annoys the f*uck out of everyone.

I'd rather watch the match with Greek commentary or tune into 5 live and turn the sound off the TV. The man is a complete fool, famous for running like a numpty across Maine Road when Luton didn't go down (his greatest acheivement ?). Why can't he run down a main road and be hit by a f*cking big lorry, I'd volunteer to drive !

woohoo, finally, someone else out there realises as well, that this kerb crawling, trenchcoat wearing, Maine Road dancing, **** of a man is a piss poor co-commentator!

on 70 mins he siad, "Crouch has been on the field for 70 minutes and I can't see his name on the scoresheet yet" **** me, let me just check!! oh yeah, nor can I!!

And its Gerrard, not Ger rard

Guest Clancy Von-Heffenburger

he always pronounces players names wrong e.g.

paul sholes instead of Paul scholes

keith jillespie instead of gillespie

sure he does it by purpose!

he always pronounces players names wrong e.g.

paul sholes instead of Paul scholes

keith jillespie instead of gillespie

sure he does it by purpose!

You know what for years I thought he was doing it on purpose too. Statistically, it seemed impossible to mis-pronounce so many names, however I have noticed that in the past 2 years or so he has improved. Im wondering if someone at the TV station said to him "look 90% of names incorrect just isnt on, cant you just do 30-40%?".

I agree. Sack him at get in Trevor Francis! That man is a genius of a co-commentator, you never hear state the obvious or simply repeat what his colleague just told us. ;)

The man who sounds like he always has a cold ;)

Have to agree with the main thrust. The only "experts" who I have liked are Butch Wilkins & Brian Marwood. The most exasperating .. Ron Atkinson with his special phrase (up to yet!).

Whilst were having a moan, can all TV companies please stop showing us pictures of the crowd, manager, closeups or anything else that is not related to the game which is still in progress. And stop the incessant replays. BRING BACK THE FIXED CAMERA ON SKY (Interactve feature, now withdrawn) so I can watch the game as if I had the best seat in the ground.