Cornwall Football Forum

new assistant manager at storm

I would like to thanks Andy and the storm committee in giving me this chance to use all my playing experience in a new role. I am looking forward to working along side andy who now has many manegerial years under his belt and hope that now we are both here we can attract new players to the club. The club has huge ambitions and hopefully Andy and i can provide them exactly what they require.

This is something i have always wanted to do is put something back into Cornish football and with my 25 year playing experience and the nowse of knowing how to win not only games but trophies and titles players who come along know that the management team have been there and worn the t shirt.

The last thing i would like to say is that if there any players out there who would like to join this exciting new dawn at storm you can contact me on 07790906598 or andy on 07737892622

Thanks again

Darren Buckley

GOOD LUCK M8

I am sure you will great in that role ,you gave me loads of help when i started playing 20 years ago and you can do the same with lads at storm .all the best m8 . :c:

thanks mate i'm looking forward to it lets hope we do well... see you soon bud and thanks for your help too played under you and other great managers take a little piece from all of them..

Thats great news mate and i am very pleased for you, I know you will do a fantastic job there and with your experience the lads will benifit big time

Good luck mate and all the best to you

thanks mate why don't you come down we need some more experience.... up the hammers!!

all the best in your new role mate im sure you and andy will build a squad that will challenge for everything next season . maybe one more crack at the junior cup.

we will try mate as for the junior cup Why not!! me and that trophy have a good relationship... love to see you at storm mate call me.

Good news Darren!

Be gentle with us! hehe

hi dave looking forward to working with you boys you know my motto on fitness "once match fit" so training will be more ball work than physical fitness although some of the boys have told me to give you some heavy fitness regime!!! we will see you are still a class player in my eyes more talent in your little toe than i will ever have... see you soon Dave.

Hiya Darren m8. Thanx for your msg on the other thread. Wishing you & Andy the best of luck at your new club. Its about time someone got you involved in management. Im sure you will use all the knowledge & expierience you have gained from the managers you have played under to great effect & im certain, if anybody will get Storm into senior football, it will be you & Tasky.

Kev :thumbsup:

Hiya Darren m8. Thanx for your msg on the other thread. Wishing you & Andy the best of luck at your new club. Its about time someone got you involved in management. Im sure you will use all the knowledge & expierience you have gained from the managers you have played under to great effect & im certain, if anybody will get Storm into senior football, it will be you & Tasky.

Kev :thumbsup:

thanks kev hope to see you around mate.

Dazza

Congrat's daz on your new roll in football. I know your be working with a brilliant manager and a super guy in andy. Best of luck to both of you......lucky sod!! :D:c:

thanks steve i don't know about lucky working with the task!!! great man and a good friend lets hope we av a good season now all eyes upon us!! cheers

looking 4ward to seeing what your training is like mate.....dont go to hard on me haha :lol::lol:

Don't worry liam it is all ball work once match fit you don't need to train as hard, we av a game already planned for july against fal combo side will let you know when training starts shud be the end of this month so we can be ready for the game in july... can't wait to see you mate and your buds.

TMS NO.9 are you coming to Storm? Be a good season I think!

Any more games in the pipeline Daz?

not sure really hopefully but will be going training for 3 clubs..... but from what darren has told me it could be a very good season down there

would have to change my username on here if i did go to you :clapper:

Yeah that's true. Maybe you could book the NO.9 shirt and just call yourself NO.9?

If it helps we have a new kit for this season... no more skimpy tangerine! (well... skimpy on me!)

Look forward to seeing you at training.

TMS NO.9 are you coming to Storm? Be a good season I think!

Any more games in the pipeline Daz?

not sure really hopefully but will be going training for 3 clubs..... but from what darren has told me it could be a very good season down there

would have to change my username on here if i did go to you :clapper:

no 9 waiting for you tms o9 bak from hols now so will call you soon... dazza