Cornwall Football Forum

Great game to watch on this lovely afternoon i must say!! :clapper:

Having watched the last 8 games or so and them only losing 1 of them............(that being the cup final they lost).............

iv got to be their lucky mascot just ask darren (chopper) martin :clapper:

FIFI D

:c:

Guest sunnydelight

i must say fifi its nothing to do with you!!!!!!!! im a special manager with a special group of players ! bring on FHL2 !!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IN!

being a mitchell brother, iam so happy that penryn 4ths have achieved eveything that they have. David Bush deserves more credit than he`s getting although i wont tke anything away from the team, and ill thank them for performing for David.

Bushy your a legend and i think the world of you and i wish you all the best for next season and i hope you win more trophys.

lots of love

phil

Guest Bananapitch

Great game to watch on this lovely afternoon i must say!! :clapper:

Having watched the last 8 games or so and them only losing 1 of them............(that being the cup final they lost).............

iv got to be their lucky mascot just ask darren (chopper) martin :clapper:

FIFI D

:c:

You must have missed the Wendron game where they conceded five then mate!

Penryn finished 4th in the table, the only reason they get promoted is because Wendron have a team in the league above and can not go up.

So well done on the 4th spot finish :P

Well done lads, promotion was well deserved. Showed good spirit throughout the season and never stopped battling. So many times this season we came from behind to win games. We won the Terry Jennings cup beating top 6 sides in every round. Beating Cury 1-0 in the first round. Behind 3 times against athletic and winning on penalties, 2-0 down to wendron and winning on penalties and 3-0 down in the final and coming back to win 4-3! In all four rounds we were winning games for a total of about 30 minutes, but never stopped trying.